We stayed at The Tides at the end of last year and it was just perfect. The hotel is stunning and clean. The staff were so friendly and helpful. We were made to feel so special. We arrived at the hotel at 7am after a long flight and were taken straight to our room to check in and there was a basket of warm pastries and a platter of fresh fruit waiting for us. They checked us in whilst in our room so that we didn't have to stand in the reception. Such a nice touch. We also had a hand written card welcoming us to the hotel and the name of our 'personal assistant' should we need anything during our stay. Our room was stunning- ocean views and on a high floor. A dressing area, stunning bathroom with Molton Brown products that were refilled daily. We also didn't have any problems with noise from the street.
The food at breakfast in the restaurant was fantastic. Again the service was great. The pool area is great and again outstanding service where nothing is too much trouble. Everytime we left or entered the hotel we were given fresh bottles of Voss water. It was these touches which really made our stay. The hotel provides complimentary sunloungers and towels for the beach.
Loved it and wouldn't consider anywhere else in South Beach to stay. We will definitely be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tides South Beach is an iconic hotel located on Ocean Drive, just steps from the crystal water of the Atlantic Ocean and Miami’s most exciting dining and nightlife locations. Originally built in 1936, the hotel’s architecture is rich with Art Deco influences, creating a nostalgic environment for The Tides’ unique brand of modern luxury. The Tides features forty-four stylish luxury suites all offering expansive ocean views. Spacious hotel accommodations range from Oceanfront Studio Suites of 550 square feet to the 2,600 square foot Tides Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Tides South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King And Grove Tides
- King & Grove Tides Hotel Miami Beach
- Tides Hotel Miami Beach
- Tides Miami Beach
- The Tides South Beach Miami Beach, Florida