the rooms are kinda like a small apartment. you get an accessorized kitchen with silverware, a fridge and more, which is really good- especially if you don't want to pay lots of money in Miami beach's restaurants. the room is clean and it's very close to Lincoln road, the beach and other attractions.
some things that did bother me were:
1. parking is not free and cost 20$ a day
2. no elevator- if you have a big bag it's not very nice
3. the lady from the reception is not very nice and also made us pay in cash.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Paradiso Hotel Miami Beach
- Paradiso Hotel Miami Beach
- Paradiso Miami Beach
- Villa Paradiso Miami Beach, Florida