Location was good, valet service was very prompt, font desk mgr was a bit snippy but everyone else friendly. Nice clean beach and pool. Expensive drinks at pool bar and Shula's restaurant was good, but not worth the price. But we liked the Alexander and would have no problem staying there again, would recommend to others. Traffic always very heavy in Miami Beach, but beautiful area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spacious luxury Miami Beach suites accommodations ranging in size from 920 to 1250 square feet, including a master bedroom with attached master bathroom, full kitchen, living and dining room, and a terrace that offers magnificent views of either Miami’s Inter-coastal waterway and the Atlantic Ocean.The Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort is a tropical paradise set on an acre of lush gardens with exotic flowers. Relax by our two lagoon-shaped swimming pools or opt for a private poolside cabana. Miami Beach is just steps away where you can sink your toes into the powder-white sands, soak up the sun, and listen to the waves lap along the shoreline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Hotel Miami Beach
- Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort
- Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Hotel
- The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Resort Miami Beach, Florida