Impala Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
La Flora(Miami Beach)
  • Bar/Lounge
The Marlin Hotel(Miami Beach)
Hotel Ocean(Miami Beach)
  • Beachfront
Leslie Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Breakfast included
The Kent Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Restaurant
Ocean Reef Suites(Miami Beach)
View Hotel
The Stiles Hotel South Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
Dream South Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbeach bagocean drivein south beachmediterranean feelfront deskno elevatorboutique hotelsmall hotelcontinental breakfastvalet parkingcollins avenueperfect locationthe ground floora wonderful stayfirst floorwould definitely stay here againrestaurants and shops
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Stayed one night with my wife; very pleasant. Found everything clean and in order. Staff was extremely pleasant and gave us a free upgrade to King deluxe room. Lots of cold A/C in the room on a hot, muggy weekend - got a great night's sleep. Appreciated the large shower and extremely comfortable bed. The in-room safe was a little tricky (had to hold the door shut hard to get it to engage) but was a minor thing. Easy 1 block walk to the beach and park, with lots of fun dining options in walking distance. Valet parking was $25 but great service and very convenient.

Room Tip: Rooms near stairway or probably less quiet...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2012

We booked this hotel thru Priceline 4 hrs before we got there. We were concerned because it's hard to go by pictures and we were really concerned if it would be clean enough for us. We LOVED this hotel! We will not stay anywhere else when we go to Miami Beach. It's close to EVERYTHING. CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN...and did I say CLEAN. The staff were very nice also. We stayed in room 207 and there was not a thing wrong. No elevator would be the ONLY downfall but I can live with that when you get a great room, great service, great location at a great price...what more can you ask for! Stay here you will not be disappointed. Oh and very, very quite...No parties or noise in the hallways...Beds had nice linens and the rooms were decorated really nice. The bathroom had an awesome shower also. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: First time there and stayed in room 207...and it was perfect!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank cali123PalmBay
Reviewed 7 August 2012

We arrived at the Hotel Impala after a late flight and very very long taxi ride. We were greeted by friendly staff at reception who advised that we had been upgraded to there best suite! After helping take our luggage up the stairs we were shown to the suite. WOW! It included a bedroom with a sitting area, a spacious lounge room with the balcony overlooking the busy street below and a lovely clean bathroom. We had a great stay at Hotel Impala, the location was great and I loved the little bar next door offering well priced happy hour cocktails. And the coffee machine was an added bonus, I'm now dropping hints for my next birthday ;-)

Special thanks to the girls at reception who helped my husband find a doctor, you both went out of your way to help and calm him during a stressful time.

I'd recommend Hotel Impala to anyone travelling to South Beach Miami.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Michelle D
Reviewed 11 July 2012

This 17 room hotel has newly renovated with beautiful bathrooms and wonderful linens. It is the type of place where you can shower after a run or a few hours at the beach and just lie in bed and veg out for a while with no regrets. The hotel staff was incredible responsive and engaging in conversation. I look forward to staying here again. As advertised by the hotel, they got me a gym pass to the local crunch for three days that really added value to my stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Stayed with my best friend from june 28-july 2 2012. Excellent room, clean and modern, bedding comfortable. The only negative was the bathtub hot and cold knobs didnt work, water was extremely hot. The phone also didnt work in our room, I used my cell phone to call the front desk. But we were less than one block from the beach, this location is close to almost everything in South Beach......we enjoyed this trip!

• Stayed: July 2012
Management response:Responded 10 July 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Impala Hotel and for helping us improve!

Please accept our apologies for the bad experience you had with our bathtub. Only a few rooms have tubs and due to various reasons, it is the only part of the hotel’s renovation project that was not completed on time and that is still ongoing. We do expect all bathrooms to be completely renovated very soon.

Concerning the phone, I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience this caused you and would like to inform you that this issue has now been fixed.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you ever come back to Miami, as I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again and make a better impression!

Christelle Tropina