Impala Hotel
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)
US$288
US$249
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$436
US$295
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)
US$316
US$307
US$221
US$204
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$286
US$252
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$298
US$471
US$432
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbeach bagocean drivein south beachmediterranean feelfront deskno elevatorboutique hotelsmall hotelcontinental breakfastvalet parkingcollins avenueperfect locationthe ground floora wonderful stayfirst floorwould definitely stay here againrestaurants and shops
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We stayed at the Impala for a week. We didn't need a car because the hotel is centrally located and we mostly walked or took the bus and cabbed it to the airport. My husband and I visited Miami because of a convention held at the Fontainebleau Hotel. We chose to stay at the Impala because of price and location. The hotel staff is friendly, welcoming and helpful. The restaurant in the hotel is a delicious choice for a romantic dinner. A bit expensive but we shared the antipasti Misto and bottle of wine and that was perfect. The Impala is a small hotel (17 rooms) with a Mediterranean feel. Our room was clean, comfortable and relaxing after a day of touring South Beach and we liked the overhead shower. The continental breakfast, served on the patio, was $10 but we had enough to share: chocolate/ regular croissants, fresh fruit, orange juice, yogurt, coffee/hot chocolate. Great way to start the day! A great week! Thank you Roman, Maude, Cerise and Chrystal!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Christelle T, General Manager at Impala Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you very much for posting such lovely comments. Everyone in the team truly enjoyed reading your review! Romain, Maud, Saraita and myself were more than happy to help you with recommendations and suggestions! We are delighted to read your very kind comment on our restaurant Spiga and our continental breakfast. It is indeed very nice to take the breakfast in our courtyard, in this quiet and intimate area for a soft awaking. If you plan on coming again to Miami, please let us know, we'd love to have you stay with us!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Very nice boutique hotel. The staff was very helpful in giving me recommendations on where to eat and providing directions. My room was nice. Stone flooring throughout, mini fridge and a comfortable bed. The only drawback was some construction going on which interrupted my sleeping in. I would still stay here again and
would recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review on Tripadvisor. I am very sorry to read that you have been bothered by some construction noise. We recently extended our courtyard and installed a large deck to make it more spacious and inviting for the guests, so this might have been the source of the noise you heard. If it is the case I sincerely apologize, and hope that the improvements we made will be considered worthy. If you are coming again, please contact us directly and we will make sure that this time nothing will interfere with your sleep! Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience!

Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

This is a good value hotel in the middle of the action on south beach. No complaints at all-the staff were helpful and knowledgable and the hotel is clean and attractive. Also valet parking v reliable. Would stay here again without hesitation.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

I think it is every hotelier's dream to hear: “no complaints at all”! Thank you so much for putting a big smile on our faces! We try to anticipate our guests’ requests and try to always be a step ahead of any problem that may occur during your stay. This allows us to be better prepared and react quickly when needed. But when everything goes as smoothly as you describe, we are just proud because we met our goal and respected our promise to you! Thank you for giving us your feedback!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

The Impala was booked by a friend of mine and not my first choice but I ended up saving money and having a great stay. Close to the Beach yet far away enough from the crowds. The room was nice with great view and nice bed. The staff were very helpful and service was fairly fast. Shops and restaurants were a bit of a walk but I enjoyed the great weather. I did not have the opportunity to try breakfast but my friend told me it was good.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your comments.It is very positive for us to know that we were able to make a much higher impression than your expectations! Miami Beach has indeed a large selection of 5 and 4 stars hotels, which can feel impersonal to some guests. At the Impala, we try to build long term relationships with our guests and try to always treat you as a member of the family! This is part of our identity, and we hope you feel the love! Thanks for sharing those great comments!

Reviewed 15 November 2013

This is the second time coming to this Hotel. We will never go anywhere else!!
Everyone is great, small hotel only 17 rooms. In the heart of everything,
One block to the beach and walking distance to shops if you like to walk if not .... plenty of taxi to get you to the Lincoln Road shops. Nice mix of restaurants also.
The hotel has always been very clean. I also love talking to the staff they are always friendly
and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

What more can we expect as a Hotel Manager than having returning guests? I guess it would be knowing that your 2nd stay was even better than the 1st one!
I am very happy to know that you enjoy talking with the employees because they are all delighted to share their passion for the industry as well as their knowledge and recommendations with our guests! And nothing makes us happier than a happy guest!
Thank you very much, we are looking forward to your next and 3rd visit!