Great value on ocean drive. After reading reviews, I was nervous about:
- Party noise from street level: We were on the sixth floor and heard none.
- Noise from door going out to roof: Never heard it.
- Elevator noise: We were in 602 to begin with (right beside elevator) and did hear the clunking a bit so asked to move and went to 604 which was good. Honestly, I'm not sure that 602 would have been loud enough to keep us awake.
- Reported musty smell in halls: While halls are very "authentic" art deco and not air conditioned, they were not even close to bad smelling or a deal breaker.
We received complimentary breakfast vouchers which will get some pastry type items or are worth $10 towards anything on the menu. The food was fresh and high quality and sitting outside was perfect.
We would definitely do this hotel again without hesitation if I could get the same deal ($169 for partial ocean view + breakfast).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Park Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Park Central Hotel Miami Beach
- Park Central Miami Beach
- Park Central Hotel Miami Beach
- Park Central South Beach
- The Park Central Miami Beach, Florida