Pelican Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Beachfront
Room Mate Waldorf Towers(Miami Beach)
  • Beachfront
Lily Leon Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
Chesterfield Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Bar/Lounge
The Hotel of South Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
Starlite Hotel(Miami Beach)
Sherbrooke Hotel(Miami Beach)
Boulevard Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Restaurant
The Colony Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Restaurant
1,268 results
All reviewshappy hourocean drivefree breakfastsouth beachfree beachceiling fanbeach chairspeople watchingnews cafefree towelsperfect locationlummus parkhotel guestsboutique hotelvalet parkingkey westart deco
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Stylish, good service, something special
not luxuary but something special

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank capetown98
Reviewed 29 April 2012 via mobile

Everything at the hotel was wonderful. The bed was hard that is the only complaint I have. The rooms are clean and each a different clever design. The hotel staff is amazing. Helpful and friendly and willing to help you find any place your looking for and accommodate your needs. Not to mention they are just cool people. I also absolutely loved the showroom in my room. It was perfect after a day at the beach.
The restaurant was fabulous as well. The staff is friendly and helpful and all of them are pretty easy on the eyes. Brianna the bar tender was amazing. Whipping up fabulous drinks with a smile and girl next door humor. The managers of the restaurant Giuseppe and Richard were very nice. None of that fake friendly crap just nice guys. All in all the stay was amazing and the pelican is the place I will call home in Miami beach. :)

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I had such a wonderful time at the Pelican hotel, did stay for 3 nights and 4 days, excellent location directly on Ocean drive super close to the beach, the hotel is great, full of excellent stuff and music - very hip and sexy place, each room is individual decorated and with so much taste and stile, big rooms - large TV's and fast Internet very good food, all day long and sooooo nice stuff, I want to thank Jennifer from front desk - also Robert and Mentore - also Sandra and Pierre from service and Nuria who managed to clean my room every day - and brought me chocolate and made my bed in the evening,.. I do not recall having staid at a better place and I am a very frequent traveler for the last 20 + years,.. for me its the packet that makes the difference - I for example like the showers a lot - super water tossing down as a cascading waterfall - wonderful - extra special !! - I wish I had the money to buy this place !!

thanks again to all the stuff of the Pelican !

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Stayed here the first week of April 2012, had a great time! We stayed in the themed room "People from the Fifties" was very clean with cool retro furniture and decor. Although the view was nothing to write home about it was very quiet and toward the middle of the hotel. I recommend a room towards the middle as street noise could be an issue for some folks. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a small issue at check in with being given two double beds instead of a much more preferred queen. Jennifer at the front desk did her majic and got us the bed we wanted. Jennifer was so so helpful and nice to deal with throughout our entire stay!! The Pelican offered free drinks every night between 4 - 6 PM, that was awesome! And for us, having the beach just across the street and with complimentary chairs and cushions was a big bonus as well! I would give this place a big 5 out of 5 stars!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2012

The hotel is in the heart of Miami Beach on Ocean Drive. We stayed in the Bamboo room with an Ocean view. It was a nice room, uniquely decorated but the bathroom could have done with a slight update. The room had a large flat screen and good ipod dock. The staff very friendly and helpful. Everytime I had a question or wanted suggestions where to eat etc they were very nice. The food in their restaurant was also nice. I was also impressed by their happy hour for guests - free drinks for 2 hours each day, free sunloungers and beach towels.The only slight downside is you can hear music until about 2am but thats not too late and if you are staying on Ocean Drive, it's to be expected.

Room Tip: the back might be quieter but its lovely to have an ocean view
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple