Not much to add to all the other glowing reviews:
1. Easy check-in.
2. Super-friendly staff, both at reception and in the restaurant/bar.
3. Fun location on Ocean Drive.
4. Easy to rent chairs and an umbrella on the beach.
5. Really comfortable room.
6. Good (free!) drinks at happy hour.
7. Any change? I guess I wouldn't charge for coffee, which makes the free breakfast not free.
8. Would we return? We did! We stayed two nights before and one night after our trip to Cuba.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A toy-hotel decorated with taste and no compromises, playing around different styles, recycled furniture and objects in an exquisite design and contemporary flair. At the Pelican, you see dining rooms from the 40's, refrigerator's from the 30's, sideboards stolen from a whorehouse, schools and churches for a paramount visual result, emphasizing the trends of the underground culture, movies (John Waters, Pedro Almodovar) and Disney cartoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Pelican Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Hotel Miami Beach, Florida
- Pelican Miami Beach