“Sls Miami”

Ranked #37 of 208 Hotels in Miami Beach
New York City, New York
“Sls Miami”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Very customer oriented. Appreciated the personalized service by customer relations. Accommodated my special request for down free room. Answered all questions I had about Miami. Concierge was helpful. Liked the decor of the rooms. Good use of space

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Ayo A, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this review, 14 June 2013
Bp_n_s your kind words about SLS Miami South Beach are greatly appreciated. We do try our best to always accommodate all guest needs and it pleases me that we were able to meet all of your expectations. We hope to have you back to the hotel in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (438)
liverpool
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Beautiful beach, Beautiful hotel, amazing food! Great concierge. Everything about this place is perfection. November weather was perfect. Staff are great, very friendly. Cocktails to die for!! Miami ink is just round the corner which i couldnt resist. Their is a HUGE shopping centre just 10 mins in a taxi away. Every shop imaginable. Their are restaurants and shops all down the strip by sls hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Ayo A, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this review, 22 June 2013
Dear Milf2010 thank you for taking the time to review to review SLS South Beach. We are very proud of our little boutique nestled in the heart of south beach. I am glad that you were able to enjoy some of our wonderful amenities and the local sites. We look forward to welcoming you back to SLS soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2013 via mobile

Stayed at SLS for my first time for a week last month and I left extremely impressed. From the front desk to the pool the service was great. Top notch room service and housekeeping as well. I'm in Miami often and I think I just found my new home away from home.

• Stayed May 2013
Ayo A, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this review, 13 June 2013
The kind words on the hotel are much appreciated and it pleases me that SLS met your expectations of a luxury boutique hotel. As you come to Miami often we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 June 2013

This is our 2nd visit to the SLS SOBE and it was another great trip. I continue to be impressed with the very attentive staff. Special recognition to Donald, he is a true professional that understands hospitality. If you need to know what to do, where to eat, what's going julio the concierge will have you covered. We scored a great room with an ocean view, although the rooms are small the is overshadowed by the amazing service. We also had the pleasure of enjoying a wonderful dinner at the Bazaar. Everyone at this hotel seemed to know our names, we can not wait to go back.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Ayo A, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this review, 13 June 2013
Dear Bella_Cruz12 your remarks on SLS South Beach I greatly appreciated, a real boutique experience is what we try to curate everyday day for all of our guests. With so many hotels to choose from on the beach we strive daily to ensure that all guest interactions are unique and organic. I am glad that you had good experiences with both Donald and Julio, I will be sure to share the feedback with them. I agree with you that our rooms are not the biggest however we try to compensate with the amazing amenities and great staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to SLS in the near future.

Vero Beach, Florida
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Had an excellent time at the pool party. My friends and I were there to celebrate my 30th birthday party and we could not have made a better choice. It was a great unique experience and Hassan was the man! He was Johny on the spot with everything we needed and provided excellent service! The atmosphere was electric and music was off the chain. I would certainly go back for another special occation or just to hang out... And definetely ask for Hassan

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Joey R
Ayo A, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this review, 13 June 2013
Thanks so much for your kind remarks about your recent stay at SLS Hotel South Beach. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed HYDE, it really is a great atmosphere out at the beach. We try very hard to create a Luxury experience at the pool whilst making it a fun time for all of our guests. It is our goal to make sure that our guests enjoy the spectacular sights, sounds and tastes of South Florida.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

Been here all week. The location is great! The staff and grounds are the best. The bed is also awesome! Great workout room, and pools.Katsuya the restaurant is fun also with great drinks.

The front desk made the trip especially nice. Very helpful:) can't wait to go back.

• Stayed April 2013
Ayo A, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this review, 13 June 2013
Dear CAlliband thank you for taking the time to review to review SLS South Beach. We are very proud of our little boutique nestled in the heart of south beach. Katsuya is a great restaurant and I am happy that you were able to enjoy some of the amazing dishes. The kind words about the front desk are greatly appreciated, I will be sure to share the feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to SLS soon.

Birmingham, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I have been coming to South Beach 1-2 times a year for the last 15 years and this is quite possibly the best stay I've had. I was hesitant to stay here because of what I heard about the room size, but it was not an issue. The staff, the drinks, the food, the pool. Top notch. The highlight of my trip was, Yajaira. She was so incredibly sweet, hospitable, and fun. She made our time hanging out there extremely special. I literally cannot wait to come back there just because I look forward to seeing her at the pool again and taking care of my friends and I. She is absolutely amazing.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Ayo A, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this review, 13 June 2013
Dear Deller S we really appreciate you taking the time to review SLS south beach. Thank you for your kind words about Yajaira she is truly an asset to the hotel, I will be sure to share the feedback with her. Seeing that you come to the beach twice a year we hope that SLS South beach will now be your home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.