We had a great suite on the beach and were willing to spend $995. Because we have a Starwood Platnum card and have always been happy with the benefits, upgrades when available and the great staff.
We we just there for 2 nights and called for our room to be made up at 2pm. The telephone service person said they had until 6pm to make up the room. Whose rule is that? My own bed at home is made on the weekends by 10am. Why am i giving W $995. For worse service then home. Hevtold me they would get to it when they could. When tHey could was at 4:30pm.
That night the front desk called and told me no 4pm check out which was part of the Starwood benefit program and we had verified at check in. Tough, Ugly bouncer Manager calls me up and first tells me if i am not out by 11am he will just charge my credit card for another day.
When you go to the bar, in the halls, in the gift shop and by the pool, employees don't smile.
On my next trip, i am back to the Satay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The W South Beach, wake up to spectacular sunrises over the Atlantic or wind down to scenic sunsets in 395 rooms and bungalows featuring the best of resort living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com and LoveHolidays so you can book your W South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- w Hotels Miami Beach
- w Hotel Miami Beach
- W South Beach Miami Beach, Florida