Personally, i couldnt find one negative out of my 10 night stay. From the moment we checked in and asked for a high floor (1909 i would recommend it) to the moment we checked out. From reading some of the complaints previously about the W, i was a little bit cautious but as much as i tried to come across the previous comlaints i could not.
All the staff we came across were always polite and courteus, from door staff/security, pool/beachside, concierge, cleaners/turn down staff.
Pay for an expensive hotel and you would expect to pay the higher prices
Paying the $15 for a beach umbrella is a bit odd mind.
Will be back next year if i can book the same room.
This is now the 2nd best hotel i have stayed at, only behind the Park Hyatt Tokyo (Sorry W)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The W South Beach, wake up to spectacular sunrises over the Atlantic or wind down to scenic sunsets in 395 rooms and bungalows featuring the best of resort living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Superbreak UK and Destinology so you can book your W South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- w Hotels Miami Beach
- w Hotel Miami Beach
- W South Beach Miami Beach, Florida