The property as a whole is beautiful. We stayed in the Oasis Suite and it was huge with a balcony attached to the living room area as well as the bedroom. We came down to Miami to celebrate a 21st birthday and from when we arrived to when we checked out, Melissa (hotel manager) made sure it was a special experience. The pool was amazing and the staff was willing and eager to get you anything you could possibly want. Lunch by the pool was delicious and so was breakfast at The Dutch. Dining on the property is expensive, however you pay for quality food and great service. Beach access is also extremely convenient. Overall the W provided flawless service in every aspect and the beautiful architecture and design of the hotel made it an unforgettable experience on all levels. We were treated like VIPs and I could not have asked for a nicer trip. I can't wait to be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The W South Beach, wake up to spectacular sunrises over the Atlantic or wind down to scenic sunsets in 395 rooms and bungalows featuring the best of resort living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Prestigia, Superbreak UK, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your W South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- w Hotels Miami Beach
- w Hotel Miami Beach
- W South Beach Miami Beach, Florida