They need to decide if they want to be a hotel or a nightclub…the thumping of the bass from the club kept me awake until 5am. I stayed in a beautiful suite a couple of months ago for a work event. The room, grounds, food, drink, staff, were all amazing and I really liked the hotel. What I did not like, or expect, was the nightclub that got going a few floors below me at about midnight. I can typically sleep through anything, but the thumping of the bass was so annoying that I tossed and turned until about 5am. It was horrible and certainly something you should not have to deal with when you are paying over $600 for a room.
I recommend the hotel – just make sure to get a room that is far away from the nightclub!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The W South Beach, wake up to spectacular sunrises over the Atlantic or wind down to scenic sunsets in 395 rooms and bungalows featuring the best of resort living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Prestigia, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your W South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- w Hotels Miami Beach
- w Hotel Miami Beach
- W South Beach Miami Beach, Florida