Nice spacious rooms; most that are actually mini suite apartments. Newer property located just a bit north of the central area of South Beach. Rooms get a bit of wear and tear but still nice. Small balconies with seating a big plus. On the beach with lovely beach service, for a fee. Most everything is fee centric so be prepared. Fully amenitized from signature restaurants, spa, gym, bars, pools, and beach access. Higher floors have nice views and are quieter. Bar is quite the scene on weekends. Fun people watching as well. Service is good but can be a bit rushed and surly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The W South Beach, wake up to spectacular sunrises over the Atlantic or wind down to scenic sunsets in 395 rooms and bungalows featuring the best of resort living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Superbreak UK, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your W South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- w Hotels Miami Beach
- w Hotel Miami Beach
- W South Beach Miami Beach, Florida