US$318
US$251
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$278/night.

Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$414
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$219
Official Website
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$323
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$378
  • Pool
Gale South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$139
  • Restaurant
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$310
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$233
4,188 results
All reviewswhole foodsbay viewsouth beachpool supervisorpool areastar islandbiscayne baymiami skylinepool partyone bedroom suiteamazing poolocean drivelincoln roadpool serviceamazing serviceamazing hotelvalet parking
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel and pool are absolutely beautiful but the hospitality of the staff is truly what sets this hotel apart from the rest! We were there for a bachelorette party and Ashley by the pool was so sweet and professional! She always had a smile on her face and made sure everyone had what they needed. She went above and beyond to make our experience the very best!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
robertf002, General Manager at Mondrian South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear gonzalezsarah5,

Ashley is a true memory maker and loves crafting wonderful experiences for our guests. I am so happy to read she did just that for you. Our hotel is a true gem and very unique in its location and design. However, our people are the ones that make it all come to life. We hope you come back again soon and safe travels.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for first time for my birthday staycation. Called ahead for a simple request and spoke with Richard Montenegro, chief concierge. Not only did he handle it instantly, he then proceeded to go above and beyond the entire weekend I was there to ensure I had the best time. I rate the entire staff and service very high. Go for a bay view room with balcony, views are incredible. I will 100% be staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Matthew C

Dear Matthew C,

Happy belated birthday and thank you for choosing to celebrate it with us. Excellent experiences are what the Mondrian South Beach and our wonderful team of memory makers is all about and I am so happy to read that is exactly what we delivered for you and your friends. I promise to share your kind words with Richard and know it will make his day. Hurry back for more fun in the sun and safe travels.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One night stay - awful experience. Terrible quality mattress. Wife and i have excruciating back pain. No hot water in shower, NO soap! This is a suite in the Penthouse. Terrible customer service - nothing delivered to our room after 5 calls.
Then the valet parking clerk told us since Morgan Group sold this property they have many complaints
DO NOT STAY HERE

BETTER SERVICE AT MOTEL 6!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Michael B,

I am truly taken aback after reading about your experience. Your review certainly is not reflective nor indicative of the standards to which we serve our guests everyday. Our team is often citied as the highlight of their time with us and I am so sorry you did not have the same impression. We hate when our clients leave less then blown away by their time with us and I would truly appreciate a chance to try to make things right. Please reach out to me directly and I look forward to speaking.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

WOW!! What a great stay starting from check in to check out. Angela at the front desk was very accommodating and so genuine. She was able to find us a room with 2 beds, we were here for a bachelorette and our reservation only had one bed. Will be booking directly with her in the future. Sandra at the restaurant was also a sweet heart. The Pool parties on the weekends are to die for the view is amazing and the music has a great vibe. Just be sure to head down there early since chairs get taken up since the parties are so popular. Thank you Mondrian staff for making my last stay as a single women unforgettable. :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
robertf002, General Manager at Mondrian South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear bmbfan1524,

I am truly happy to read the Mondrian South Beach team crafted a phenomenal experience for you. We all love showing off the great beauty and atmosphere of our hotel and it's great we did just that for you. I promise to pass along your kind words to all and we look forward to your next visit with us. Safe travels and thank you for sharing the love.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at the Mondrian South Beach from 6/13/18 to 6/15/18.
Overall the staff seemed polite but they are really not dedicated to give you good service.
We used valet for our car and every time we asked for it, it was an adventure. Most times the valet person was not where you are supposed to find them and asking at the reception desk you will give you attitude and send you back out.
The pool is great and has a nice view. We had an incident with the women in pool bed behind us. Security came to ask and though the guy was polite, they still treated us (3 latinas) as if we were guilty because the other 3 girls (not latinas) were complaining.
What really motivated me to write this bad review is that as I was leaving in a rush, I left my electric toothbrush and electric razor behind. I called to have them sent back to me, and security had no record of anything left behind. I know i left it there. So the cleaning person took it and never reported it. And of course, security one more time treated me as if I was just nuts and it was my fault for leaving my stuff behind. yes, I get it, I should take care of my belongings, but accidents happen and I have never been treated like this by any hotel any where in the world.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear PhotomakerPat,

I am truly sorry and saddened by your review. We pride ourselves on absolutely incredible experiences and I want to try to make this up to. Our team loves what they do and the last thing any of us ever want is for a guest to leave unhappy. Please reach out to me as soon as possible and I will do what I can to assist in turning this around. I look forward to speaking and again my sincerest apologies.