We had a fantastic time !!!!! The staff was exceptional from Tim, Dave, Holly, Laura and the rest of the staff at the Mondrian. The location was great and not far from Collins Ave, Ocean Drive and Lincoln Road. The room we stood at was the most beautiful room we had ever stayed at. We ate at Asia De Cuba in the hotel and that was also exceptional as well!! one of the dishes I recommend in getting is the Tunapica for starters and ending with the most delicious bananna split enough to share. Highly recommend this hotel!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on newly-fashionable West Avenue, Mondrian is a quiet enclave just minutes from the bustling center of South Beach, offering spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay and downtown Miami. The visionary style of designer Marcel Wanders is apparent from the moment you pull into the porte-cochere: guests walk through a grand entryway appointed with custom-designed furniture, lighting and accent pieces, evoking Wanders' design homage of "Sleeping Beauty's Castle." Upon entering the soaring lobby, the floor-to-ceiling windows offer stunning views of Biscayne Bay. Immediately the eye is drawn to the masterpiece of the room–an iconic, signature "floating staircase." Black and gold patterned furnishings and oversized brass bell shaped lights add a touch of whimsy and welcome guests to sit and socialize or enjoy the view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mondrian South Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian South Beach Hotel Miami Beach, Florida
- Mondrian Miami Beach
- Mondrian Miami Hotel Beach