This hotel was highly recommended by a friend who has stayed there multiple times. I was not disappointed. I took a small group (6 ppl) there for a two night business retreat. We had dinner at Zuma one night and the other was at BLT at the Betsey. Comments:
- the room was great, comfortable bed
- dont miss breakfast outside. excellent food, service and peaceful start to the day
- the beach was great. chair and towel included from the hotel.
- BLT was also great. their popovers were out of this world. I had breakfast, one lunch and dinner there. all were very good
- concierge was excellent. made sure everything was handled and booked us on an amazing fishing trip
Also, I can tell you that they know how to handle groups and do it well. We were a small group with only 6 rooms but they treated us as if we were a huge group. They have a group sales person, pre arrival inquiries, etc.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Miami or southbeach.More