Booked this hotel due to the location and the rate. I think the studios are still rather new so we got a great rate through the hotel directly. When we arrived we were a bit apprehensive as our room was on the first floor facing the neighboring restaurant. One whole wall was windows facing on to the street basically. That section of South Beach isn't the quietest, so we were expecting some noise. However, we were pleasantly surprised at the level of soundproofing and shading. Every now and then we could hear street sounds at night but it certainly didn't keep us awake. We had to keep the shades drawn at night so people couldn't see in, but we certainly didn't come to South Beach to sit in the room watching TV. Luckily the hotel is a few blocks south of the all night party hotels with DJs and big restaurants.
The room itself was great, recently refreshed and stylish with high ceilings and a stone floor. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom modern and new, and it was all very clean. The front desk has beach towels. Staff was very friendly. If you want to be in the action I thought this was a great choice. If the price stays reasonable I'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fritz Hotel its an , all suites boutique hotel with an upscale design, where the atmosphere and ambiance attract celebrities and trendy vacationers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Fritz Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casanova Suites On The Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Casanova Hotel Miami Beach
- The Fritz Hotel Miami Beach, Florida