“Clean and great location”
Review of The Fritz Hotel

The Fritz Hotel
Ranked #66 of 208 Hotels in Miami Beach
Vantaa, Finland
“Clean and great location”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We stayed at the first floor in the newly renovated studio and it was very clean and modernly renovated. The location is great, right in the beginnin of the south beach action. Valet parking is quite expensive 30$ per day. There are public parking garages nearby which are half the price if you don't mind a few minute walk. Overall a good hotel for the value.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are the most quiet.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank KHHPEL
FritzHotel, Front Office Manager at The Fritz Hotel, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Dear KHH85,
Thank you for such a positive feedback of the Fritz Hotel! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay in our new renovated studios. We are truly delighted you thoroughly enjoyed your visit and look forward to welcoming you back for some more fun in the sun in the near future. In the meantime, we remain at your service.

Best regards,

The Fritz Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Polish first
Redruth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Stayed in the front studio for one night in early April 2014. Fantastic location over the road from the beach. Quieter, less rowdy part of Ocean Drive. Modern clean studio with high ceiling and comfy huge bed. Manuel on reception was extremely accommodating and helpful to us which made our stay even better. Would recommend Fritz hotel to anyone staying on Ocean Drive and will book there again myself if we go to Miami Beach again!

Room Tip: Book the front studios for views but if wanting to cook go for the enormous apartments.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
FritzHotel, General Manager at The Fritz Hotel, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Thank you for the review from your recent stay at The Fritz Hotel. I appreciate the kind words and positive feedback. At The Fritz Hotel we are fortunate to have humble associates all committed to providing genuine and quality guest service. I am glad you noticed and will be sure to share this with my team. I hope to welcome you back to The Fritz Hotel the next time you visit Miami Beach.

Regards,

Millerton, New York
Reviewed 5 April 2014

My friend and I rented the studio for one night last week over spring break. From the first time I spoke to Fernando(booking the room) to arriving I was impressed. The Fritz was CLEAN and when I say clean you could see your reflection in the tile on the floor. The Fritz was in the middle of everything however the noise from outside your could not hear inside the hotel.
The front desk man, Fernando was over the top , he was so accommodating to us. He suggested places to go, took a pic of us, told we're to get breakfast that the locals eat. In one word Fernando was GREAT!
I look foward going there next year and would recommend it HIGHLY.

Room Tip: I don't believe there was a fitness center( but may have been) but we did not use it
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank JenniferCollins3104
FritzHotel, General Manager at The Fritz Hotel, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Dear Guest:
It is always a pleasure to welcome our previous guests back. Thank you for your post about your fantastic stay at the Fritz Hotel! We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the ultimate South Beach experience and are thankful to be able to interact with such kind and generous guests. We are happy that you find our hotel to be such an ideal vacation spot. Thanks for taking the time to share this review; we look forward to serving you again soon and hearing your feedback after your return stay.

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Very very nice experience. Between two restaurants which was convenient for me I didn't have to walk too far away to have lunch, dinner. Plus I got a brand new room which was amazing. All the stuff was very friendly. Definitely coming back!!!!!

Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Cristina F
We are honored to be your first review on TripAdvisor and really thankful for your business and positive comments. Looking forward to welcome you back at the Fritz Hotel.

El Monte, California
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My name is Steven Ramirez, I stood at this hotel for 5 days. Had a nice 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite. It was big, clean and very nice with a balcony view of Ocean Dr. You can see the beach and the water from there. I had a great stay here, the price was good and the people at the front desk where great and helpful. I am coming back again and when i do, i am going to stay here.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Mr .Ramirez your kinds words about the Fritz Hotel are greatly appreciated, we are very proud of the hotel and the hard work the staff display. It is our top priority to ensure guests feel a warm welcome from all the staff, so the Fritz feels like a home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you back to the property in the near future.

Loves Park, Illinois
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I have to see that we LOVED The Fritz. It was quirky, and to me that's what made our stay great. We were in room 105 and it was unlike any hotel room I have ever been in. We walked out our door and there was a outdoor café. It was strange, but that is what we loved about it. Plus the room had an actual key. Not a card, a key, with a BIG key chain. We just left it at the front desk when we left for the day. They gladly held it for us

If you are into chain hotel rooms that are all generic, chances are you don't like this place.

We got what we expected, and then some.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear guest,
Thank you so much for choosing The Fritz Hotel for your recent trip to Miami Beach. I really appreciate you taking the time to write us a review and I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed what The Fritz has to offer. You are definitely a valued guest and we really hope we’ll see you back here again!

Camilo Matarrraz
Toronto
Reviewed 21 March 2014

We, my husband and two teenage daughers just spent 5 nights in South Beach and could not have been happier with the whole Fritz hotel experience. The location is AMAZING, the staff are so friendly and accommodating. The hotel had a very cool vibe. We all loved the side door entrance off of Ocean Drive. The two bedroom ocean view suite was glorious and as much as we were happy to be out and about in Miami Beach we made a point of spending time on our balcony, up on the roof top pool patio and in the room because it was so cozy and lovely. Thank you Manuel and all the wonderful staff at The Fritz for making it a perfect family vacation.

Room Tip: 2 Bedroom Ocean View Suite Well Worth it!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Paulinemary42
Dear Steven,
Thank you so much for your review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed our staff, suite, location and the superb ocean view from your balcony. I do hope you will come back and see us the next time you are in the Miami area !