“Great Very Pleased With My Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
jeffreygo...
New York City, New York
“Great Very Pleased With My Stay”
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

It was so great!!! This is the most beautiful place I've ever stayed! It's close to the beach walking distance to the super market and restaurants Thank you for giving me an amazing experience! Already plan to come back sometime next year

26 Oct 2017
Jeffrey, it was an immense pleasure to host you! You were a lovely guest in every sense and you are very welcome to come back and stay anytime!
Tatiana B
“Fantastic Apartment!!”
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Really enjoyed my stay in this great apartment -cosy, functional and nicely decorated.
Very well located, calm area and just steps away from the buzzling Miami scene...
Definitely return when I'm next in town!

Many thanks Fiona for your kind hospitality and tips

25 Jul 2017
Thanks so much Tatiana! You are always welcome to return!
Jose A
“Fantastic Experience”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

My stay in Miami (5 nights) could not have gone better. The apartment location is exactly what I was looking for - located just 5mins walk from Ocean Drive and the beach, and a short walk from Lincoln Road. The apartment itself is beautiful, spacious, and in immaculate condition.

But what really made the stay enjoyable was Fiona who is a great host. She was extremeley friendly and attentive, and gladly gave us some tips on local restaurants/bars and sights. We also had a few small requests that she responded quickly to.

Overall lovely experience - and I would wholeheartedly recommend to anyone who wants to spend a few days in Miami beach.

Your age range 25-34
25 Jul 2017
Jose it was a pleasure to host you!
schatzile...
schatzi
“Incredible apartment in Miami Beach”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed at Fiona's place in June 2017 for a week and we could not have been happier with our choice. The apartment was amazing, it was beautifully decorated, with all details thought of and super comfortable. The beds were so comfy and the location was superb, right by the beach with beautiful views. The whole experience was excellent from start to finish, from the moment of booking the hostess was always available to answer out questions and she gave us super tips about the area, where the best restaurants and bars were and where to party. I thoroughly recommend Fiona's apartment in Miami Beach not only because the apartment is beautiful and the location is second to none but also because Fiona was so helpful in making our trip one that we will cherish forever.

25 Jul 2017
Wonderful to have you! Always welcome back anytime
Tayah R
“Amazing”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

I absolutely enjoyed my stay! The home is beautiful and located in the perfect area, it is about a five min walk from ocean drive and a grocery store. It is fully equipped and spacious with a large tv that offers Netflix and YouTube. The host left complimentary water and chocolate with a lovely note greeting my fiancé and I. The host Fiona had no problem answering any questions that I had and provided impeccable hospitality. I will definitely book with her again!!

16 Jun 2017
Dear Tayah,
It was lovely having you and your fiance stay. I really appreciated your thoughtfulness, politefulness and being very kind throughout.
I would recommend you as a guest to anyone and you are always welcome back.
Kind regards
beatrixst...
Toronto, Canada
“Beautiful stay”
Reviewed 28 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed in this beautiful apartment for a girls getaway in May 2017.
Fiona the owner was very helpful to make sure our stay goes very smoothly. -her apartment is very clean,2 blocks from the beach and nightlife.
It was a perfect accommodation for us.
We will be back!!

16 Jun 2017
Dear Beatrix,
Thanks for your thoughtful note...
It was such a pleasure to receive you and your guests!
Please come back and feel very welcome anytime.
Best
129daniel...
Antwerp, Belgium
“Super Apartment in the heart of South Beach but without the noise.”
Reviewed 1 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

most pleasant stay, highly recommended! Bright, clean and very cosy, super comfortable, loved the location: central but quiet

19 May 2017
Dear Danielle,
Thanks for your feedback and you are always welcome to return!
Best
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing