US$318
US$295
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$144
US$388
US$284
  • Pool
Gale South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$172
  • Restaurant
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$215
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$310
US$284
US$414
US$293
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$349/night.

Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$311
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$326
US$313
Priceline
5,927 results
All reviewstranquility poolchez gastonaffordable luxuryespresso baradult poolbeautiful hotelocean front suitebay viewsofa bedpool areaprivate beachvalet parkingking suiteper nightflat screeneden rochotel restaurant
Reviewed 13 July 2012

This was a nice hotel. The valet guys were extremely HOT!!! The staff was nice. The rooms were a little to white for me. I didn't feel comfortable because I was scared to get something on all the white carpet, funiture and bedding. Overall my visit was great. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Taylormade1975
Reviewed 13 July 2012

I respect the negative feedback of the others because of their bad experience on this hotel but I'm so lucky that everything I experienced on this hotel is all good. Great customer service from valet, front desk, housekeeping, pool/beach staff, retail, bar and so on. Our room is very white and clean, I commend the housekeeping dept for this, so I left them a good tip for a great job well done during our stay. For me, the location is perfect because it's right at the beach when go out at the back of the hotel. If you stay at the main south beach area, it's more expensive, smaller room for the price, noisy and you have to cross the street to get to the beach area. It's advisable to rent a car, so you can easily get around town to see what else the Miami beach have to offer. You have to drive around to see great restaurants and they have at least 5 beautiful shopping malls. I hope the Grand Beach Hotel staff will remain friendly and helpful because we are planning to stay here again next time. I work in a 5 star/5 diamond hotel in Las Vegas and we kept this rating because we've been trained to do all our best to make our guest feel welcome and feel they are very important to us. We dont leave the guest till we feel they are completely satisfied. I salute the Hotel Management for keeping a great hotel and staff overall.

Room Tip: Ocean view room is all worth the money. Ice machines are on even# floors.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2012

This hotel was very nice. The color, the floors, the rooms-everything was beautiful. It is on the beach so you have access to the beach. I checked reviews before making my decision and from the complaints I read about this hotel only 1 was true for my experience. It was quiet and away from all the noise and traffic that you see on Ocean drive. The location is great. It sits in between everything so you have something to see or do on both ends of the street. The service was great and the hotel staff is very nice and helpful.
Cons: Onsite restaurant is overpriced and the food is not pleasing. There is no self parking. You must valet and it is an extra charge just like eating breakfast or dinner at the hotel restaurant. You must be aware of this if you purchase a package deal as it is not included in your package. Other than that I would recommend this hotel. I enjoyed my stay while celebrating my birthday in Miami.

Room Tip: Hotel restaurant and parking is additional, pricey and can only be placed on your credit card not paid in cash. I would advise to eat somewhere other than at this hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2012

This was the worst vacation getaway. For a 4 day trip, i felt like it was never ending. I could not wait to leave this place. My friends and I dealt with a barking dog for 2 days straight and after complaining we were told "this is a pet friendly establishment". We got no sleep for 2 days. And when we asked to move, we were told there were no available rooms. Our toilet overflowed, resulting in all our belongings getting wet (toilet water, really) and management treated us like crap. We were told that $50 would be provided for our inconvenience, which would have only paid for 1 beach chair. We paid for a ocean front room and ended up in a room overlooking a hotel. This place isn't worth the money. Definitely put a bad taste in my mouth for Miami.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
8  Thank angela c
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Stay away from this place if you don't like the following:
- Stains all over the place! The room I took which was 1933 felt like someone had a party in it and the cleaning service couldn't clean everything!?
- You will have a sound update every time one of your neighbors flush the toilet
- You will hear every activity happens near your door or in the room above you
- Hidden payments that are not mentioned to you until you receive your bill
- 2 pools that were too small for a hotel with 20 floors
- You will feel a little bit lost with the valet staff since they are understaffed I think and busy all the time with a very little space for an entrance

The good:
- Very nice location at the beach
- Room was spacious
- Staff are friendly

Room Tip: I had 1933 room which was noisy and dirty, I'm not sure about the other rooms
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Emad A