US$318
US$295
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$334
US$307
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$347
US$323
  • Beachfront
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$330
US$290
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$421/night.

US$408
US$284
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$336/night.

Gale South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$172
  • Restaurant
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$191
Official Site
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$338
US$284
US$414
US$293
5,924 results
All reviewschez gastontranquility poolaffordable luxuryespresso baradult poolocean front suitebay viewpool areasofa bedvalet parkingbeautiful hotelking suiteper nightflat screeneden rochotel restaurantvalet service
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Really lovely hotel, staff are very helpful, rooms are large and the bed was so comfortable. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank shiv06
Reviewed 21 July 2012

We spent to nights there recently in 2BR suite. We got 20th floor and had the most fantastic view!! The white interior was clean and nice. Staff was most friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet pricy, but very good. We found it worth the price. Lunch also pricy, but very good and big portions so many of them could have been shared which I saw many did. Definitely a hotel I would come back to if I could.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Elisabet O
Reviewed 20 July 2012

This hotel has a nice staff, all the employees are really nice, even those from the vallet. The room is awesome! Clean, new, all white stuff, with lots of mirror at the doors and tables, a huge window, and the canal view is amazing, not only daily, but also by night, with the city lights! The pool is really nice and tropical, but nothing compares with the sea view. And it's in a good part of Miami Beach, not in that south and terrible and noisy and with places just for take tourists money, with lots of expensive restaurahtes with bad tasty food. Grand Beach is well located, in a really clean, organized, beautiful and rich part of Miami Beach. Enjoy your stay! I'm loving it!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank isadoramadalosso
A TripAdvisor Member
Montgomery, Texas, USA
Reviewed 20 July 2012

The hotel is beautiful and the food is great. The location is fantastic and staff is helpful. However, I did have one slight problem that seemed they could have easily solved. I missed my flight on Friday and was forced to push my trip down one day since no flights were available. They charged me almost $300 for a no show even though I called immediatly when I missed my flight at 5 AM. Even though I added another day to my trip making my grand total $900 for two days since they charged for the day I was not there. I immediatly rebooked my room for the additional day at that time as well. Now get this when I showed up two hours before check in time at 4 pm they would not let me in my room that I had already paid for the previous day for $300. About one hour later they put me in another room not the one I booked. It had two double beds not the king size bed I had booked. Then they told me I would have to check out at 12:00 the next day and I could not check back in until 4:00 that afternoon since I added the additional day after missing my flight. This seemed extremely rude and inconvenient. However it seemed completely normal to them and they were happy to ask me to do this. The hotel was NOT completely booked up! I think they could have come up with a better solution for this for $900. My husband and I never were rude or complained about anything. We never do. However we know where we will not be staying again. We don't mind paying for top notch service and believe this was completely ridiculous at best. Oh and they tried to charge me an additional $600 instead of just $300 for the additional day. After much patience and questioning they finally realized the error. "He said he had the wrong dates in" or I would have been charged $1200 for two days!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Four of stayed at the Grand Beach in April 2012. We had 2 rooms. The rooms were very large, 2 bathrooms, a very comfortable bed and all tha amanities you could want. The hotel itself was fantastic from the moment you walk in. We ate in the restaurant (a little expensive) but great food.
The pool bar was a good spot as the weather was very wet and windy. The barman (a Cuban guy) was good value. Always wanting to chat and tell you about Miami. When you travel from Australia it is great to get this info. It was a shame the weather was not good as this property is right on the beach and even though we walked the beach it wasn't swimming weather. In all a fantastic end to our time in Miami.

Room Tip: Higher floors on the beach give you great views north and south.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple