6,167 results
All reviews chez gaston tranquility pool affordable luxury espresso bar adult pool ocean front suite bay view sofa bed pool area valet parking beautiful hotel king suite per night eden roc flat screen hotel restaurant valet service
Reviewed 26 July 2012

This Hotel was fantastic. Clean, Clean, Clean. Huge and Spacious Rooms with a great view of the ocean and the Bay. Housekeeping was very thorough and consistent. The staff was nice, friendly, and at times very humorous. I didn't care for the $29 a night valet only service, but with the hotels location I do understand it. Its worth it though because it never took more than 5 minutes to get our car. Grand Beach Hotel needs another restaurant that offers medium child-friendly food open through the night. Chez Gaston was good, but very pricey and not child friendly ($18 for a gourmet burger - "my kids wouldnt eat that"). We found ourselves going down to South Beach and North Beach to get our comfort food. I would say they also need a shuttle service to South Beach as parking is just brutal down there. Room service boggled our order one evening about 3:00AM and I reported it, the Hospitality manager was at our door personally that evening with a personalized card, a tray of deserts, and a warm apology. That made my wife extremely happy. Overall, we had a great experience. We stayed a week and I will not complain one bit about any facet of the hotel. We received our money's worth plus... I am happy we chose the Grand Beach Hotel, and on our last evening we were already planning what we would do on our next stay there. Thanks Grand Beach, I'm raving about you guys to all my friends. Honestly, I am... I'm a blogger, so you will get many great reviews from me.

Room Tip: Dont be fooled by the "Partial Ocean View" wording - it is a huge suit, and they view is fantastic. Our room showed the ocean view and a Biscayne Bay view. The balcony rooms are the best. Oh, and the AC really works, you will freeze yourself if you turn it up; the ocean breeze is to die for.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Gabe H
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Beautiful hotel, friendly staff, GORGEOUS and spacious room! The hotel is well located in mid-beach, $7 cab right to South Beach. I traveled with myself and 2 gf's and the room was large enough for the 3 of us with a separate bedroom and 2 bathrooms. There are 2 main pool areas, one on the main floor (with beach access) and one on the 7th floor. The 7th floor is for adults only and he main is very family friendly with lots of kids playing. The restaurant was great, excellent food and service. Would highly recommend this hotel to people traveling with their family and who want to be a short distance from the craziness in South Beach!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank LuxeTourista
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Great hotel. We visited the hotel last year as well and were very happy with it, which was why we came back. It has a great inside decore, even though it shifted the last year. The lobby, pool area, the beach and the rooms are great. After a few nights eating at the hotel, we got tired of the rather bad kitchen, and ventured to the city / neighbour hotels for every meal. Too bad the grilled burger is overcooked in the land of the hamburger. Please get the kitchen to serve well tasting food. Often the room service was late with the food and it got cold. The Internet connection is slow and you're kicked off often. But all in all I'd like to come back, but would like to see the hotel keeping up the good looking decore. Thanks.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael H
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Really lovely hotel, staff are very helpful, rooms are large and the bed was so comfortable. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank shiv06
Reviewed 21 July 2012

We spent to nights there recently in 2BR suite. We got 20th floor and had the most fantastic view!! The white interior was clean and nice. Staff was most friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet pricy, but very good. We found it worth the price. Lunch also pricy, but very good and big portions so many of them could have been shared which I saw many did. Definitely a hotel I would come back to if I could.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family