- The room itself was really nice, large (by NYC standards), very comfortable beds.
- The patio is perfect for early evening cocktails (free drinks from 7-8 is a great way to start the evening!) or for breakfast. Even had live jazz Sunday night
- The rooftop pool is nice (although tiny compared to the hotel photos)
- There is NO SOUNDPROOFING! Our 1st room was on the ground floor - not sure why they put chairs right outside our door but we heard every word, especially early morning when people were having breakfast. The hotel was nice and moved us to the 2nd floor - but right by the elevator. Again, heard every conversation of people waiting for the elevator.
- Breakfast was a few pieces of toast and cereal. And when it's gone, that's all.
If it wasn't for being woken up early every morning, I would absolutely recommend this hotel but that's not what I want when on vacation. If you can get a room on a top floor, far away from the elevator, then do stay there; otherwise, you might want to look at other options (I've stayed at Townhouse before, which I really like but was sold out).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blending classic sophistication and contemporary chic, the Riviera South Beach hotel offers stylish Classic Rooms, Modern Balcony Rooms, as well as One-Bedroom apartment-like accommodations with gourmet kitchens, separate living and dining areas at affordable hotel room prices. IMPORTANT -- Credit card used for booking must be the same credit card presented for payment at check-in. The name on the credit card must match the name on the reservation and the card holder must be present along with a government-issued photo ID. Holiday and Special Events require a non-refundable prepayment 30 days prior to arrival. No early departures are allowed. Reservations are completely non-refundable within 30 days of arrival. Events include but are not limited to: New Years (12/26 to 1/3), Boat Show (2/12 to 2/16), Winter Music Conference & Ultra (3/15 to 3/31), Memorial Day (5/21 to 5/25) & Art Basel (12/3 to 12/9). A mandatory daily resort fee of $20.00 plus tax ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Riviera Hotel & Suites South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Hotel Miami Beach
- Riviera Hotel & Suites South Beach Miami Beach, Florida