Stay at riviera was nice great decor on a great location with a friendly always helpful group of staff the front desk was kind from check in to check out. The rooms were nice a little small but i got upgraded by jenny the manager shes great. Overall enjoyed my vacation the beaches cristal clear lovely coming back in june
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blending classic sophistication and contemporary chic, the Riviera South Beach hotel offers stylish Classic Rooms, Modern Balcony Rooms, as well as One-Bedroom apartment-like accommodations with gourmet kitchens, separate living and dining areas at affordable hotel room prices. IMPORTANT -- Credit card used for booking must be the same credit card presented for payment at check-in. The name on the credit card must match the name on the reservation and the card holder must be present along with a government-issued photo ID. Holiday and Special Events require a non-refundable prepayment 30 days prior to arrival. No early departures are allowed. Reservations are completely non-refundable within 30 days of arrival. Events include but are not limited to: New Years (12/26 to 1/3), Boat Show (2/12 to 2/16), Winter Music Conference & Ultra (3/15 to 3/31), Memorial Day (5/21 to 5/25) & Art Basel (12/3 to 12/9). A mandatory daily resort fee of $20.00 plus tax ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riviera Hotel & Suites South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Hotel Miami Beach
- Riviera Hotel & Suites South Beach Miami Beach, Florida