We booked the Riveria through Priceline and when we got there the rooms were not large enough to accomodate our family. The staff particularly Neka at the front desk worked very hard to find us alternative accomodations for our group. We were able to upgrade to a family suite and Neka worked hard to negoitiate a rates for us. Neka went above and beyond to ensure that we had enough room for our family without exhausting our budget. She was truly the cherry on top right from the time of our check in experience. Eric one of the fabulous bellmen was also exceptional. He was able to point us in the direction of great eats nearby and even gave us a quater to feed the meter one night until we could go and get change. He had a pleasant and helpful attitude his presonality was impressionable and made a lasting impression on us for having great customer service skills. The Long Haired security guard in building 1 was also a great conversationalist and helped us keep track of the goings and comings of the the group of teenagers we had with us. Thanks for the help :) The Rooms were very nice and mini bar was stocked with anything you could even think of needing or wanting from the store or bar. Water pressure sucks in the shower and the toilets. Parking is pricey but its South Beach I guess. It would be nice if they were a little more competitive with parking rates maybe $25 per day would make you more than likely to take valet parking instead of $35. Overall the suite was wonderful and we were able to cook and let the windows out over the stove so smells would not stay trapped in with us. I as well as my family will definately stay again soon :) Please work on that water pressure you guys. There is nothing more relaxing than a forceful hot shower after being on the beach with sand every where you can imagine. Thanks again for the great stay Neka, Eric and also the waitress in the bistro with the redish hair she rocked also :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blending classic sophistication and contemporary chic, the Riviera South Beach hotel offers stylish Classic Rooms, Modern Balcony Rooms, as well as One-Bedroom apartment-like accommodations with gourmet kitchens, separate living and dining areas at affordable hotel room prices. IMPORTANT -- Credit card used for booking must be the same credit card presented for payment at check-in. The name on the credit card must match the name on the reservation and the card holder must be present along with a government-issued photo ID. Holiday and Special Events require a non-refundable prepayment 30 days prior to arrival. No early departures are allowed. Reservations are completely non-refundable within 30 days of arrival. Events include but are not limited to: New Years (12/26 to 1/3), Boat Show (2/12 to 2/16), Winter Music Conference & Ultra (3/15 to 3/31), Memorial Day (5/21 to 5/25) & Art Basel (12/3 to 12/9). A mandatory daily resort fee of $20.00 plus tax ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Splitty, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Riviera Hotel & Suites South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Hotel Miami Beach
- Riviera Hotel & Suites South Beach Miami Beach, Florida