“Excellent Service, nice property!”

Marriott Stanton South Beach
Ranked #22 of 207 Hotels in Miami Beach
Miami
“Excellent Service, nice property!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My wife and I celebrated recently our 1st anniversary, we stayed one night at the Marriott South Beach. Nice Hotel, excellent location and good beach front. Room service was pretty good by Claudia, She also help us in the pool.

I would recommend this Hotel to anyone!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Conejo
Erenia M, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott Stanton South Beach, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Dear Guest:
I am so pleased that we were able to surpass your expectations and help make your anniversary a success! Thank you for mentioning Claudia's level of service, we take great pride in her accomplishments. We look forward to having you back to stay with us soon to celebrate another anniversary, or just because! We're always in the mood to celebrate with our fabulous guests!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (539)
  • Turkish first
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Great hotel, nice pool, ocean front. rooms are very nice - especially the ocean view. We used the concierge lounge which was excellent. This is one of my favorite hotels to stay - on South Beach. We love watching the cruise ships go out on the weekends.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest:
Thank you for your post about your fantastic stay at the Marriott Stanton South Beach ! We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the ultimate South Beach experience and are thankful to be able to interact with such kind and generous guests. We are happy that you found our hotel to be such an ideal vacation spot. Thanks for taking the time to share this review; we'd love to have you back!
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We stayed here for 5 nights at the start of our honeymoon, great hotel right on South Beach, beautiful views, great location, a small walk from the great shopping on Collins Avenue and the hustle and bustle of the clubs and bars so it is great to be able to retreat back here after a night out (5-10 mins walk).

Miami and south beach have so much to do, I could go on about the area and eateries local to the hotel but we didn't even scratch the surface in our 5 days, the one I will recommend is Joe Stones Crab YOU MUST eat here.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GlaxioLiam
Dear Guest:
We were delighted to have you with us on such a special occasion. Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel. Should you plan to visit our area again, I hope The Marriott Stanton South Beach will be your preferred choice for your home away from home.
Bourne, Massachusetts
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This hotel has an excellent location right on Ocean Drive and the beach, walking distance to all the major South Beach attractions. Sophisticated, modern facilities and room accommodations. Loved the roof-top Concierge level where we enjoyed breakfast each morning looking down on Ocean Drive.

In terms of service-- from the moment we arrived, my husband and I were greeted with exceptional, service oriented employees who went above and beyond to make our stay great. Seth - our concierge-- went out of his way to make sure our room upgrade was processed quickly and to our satisfaction. He spent time really getting to know my husband and I, our interests and pulled together a set of spot-on recommendations in terms of restaurants, art galleries and other must do/see while in Miami/SB. He checked in frequently to make sure every aspect of our visit was exceeding our expectations.

Valet service, bar and beach service also excellent, attentive and clearly focused on making your stay a memorable moment.

I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone. Exceptional Service, Exceptional Employees (especially Seth!) and a perfect fabulous location to experience all that is Miami, SB

Room Tip: Higher floors generally have better views.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BJB7954
Dear Guest:
Thank you for your post about your fantastic stay at the Marriott Stanton South Beach ! We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the ultimate South Beach experience and are thankful to be able to interact with such kind and generous guests. We are happy that you found our hotel to be such an ideal vacation spot. Thank you also for your positive comments on our staff's level of service, we take great pride in their accomplishments. Thanks for taking the time to share this review; we'd love to have you back!
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Such an amazing, luxurious weekend at the Marriot Staton South Beach. Rooms were beautifully decorated, recently renovated with a contemporary style, service was exceptional. Hotel offers beach access, so convenient. Pool was great. Staff was friendly, not to mention the attentive manager who made sure our check in and check out was seamless. Overall Amazing hotel to enjoy a weekend getaway or vacation. Looking forward to our next stay at the Marriot Staton South Beach.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank edlin h
New York City, New York
Reviewed 9 June 2014

One thing I can say about this hotel is SERVICE, SERVICE, SERVICE! The service here is beyond amazing upon checking in Alex was amazing, I never chat as I check in but had an interesting convo with a front desk agent and felt welcomed as I stepped into the door. Not a lot of front desk agents care to know how your flight was and or if I'm thirsty and in need of water. The second day I stood, I decided to visit the Starbucks cafe, located in the lower level of the hotel, I was greeted with a cheesy but welcoming and humble smile from a new employee named Jeremy. As the barista made my coffee we chatted about the bronx, and share similar hometowns which was ironic, as I went to the condiment bar, Jeremy didn't shout my drink out but he gradually walked to where I was and handed it to me and gave me a drink holder without even asking. He held the door as I exited and told me to enjoy the beautiful day. Since prior days were raining the week. The service here is amazing and my stay was very very worth it, I learned new things and definitely met new and amazing people, good job Marriott.

• Stayed June 2014
3 Thank Jose R
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This hotel is ideally situated in South Beach. It is clean and modern and the accommodations are great. The service is very good and the facilities are excellent. The pool area overlooks the beach and all the major attractions are in the vicinity of the hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Erenia M, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott Stanton South Beach, responded to this review, 7 June 2014