Blue Moon Hotel, Autograph Collection
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$321
US$283
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
The Betsy - South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$466
Official Site
US$553
US$421
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$341
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$252
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$250
  • Pool
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$204
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$261
US$227
US$528
US$329
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$371
1,754 results
All reviewsalfredoocean drivein south beachmarriott propertysmall poolcontinental breakfastceiling fanthe art deco districtvalet parkingbeach towelscollins avenuelocation was perfectper daythe entire staffpeople watchinghappy hourblock
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Loved this hotel. It was just the right blend of old Miami charm with current comforts and right in the middle of South Beach. Great upgraded room. The room was immaculate. Large plush bath towels and was told if I was going to the pool or beach I would be provided towels to take with me. The only issue I had while there was with the lack of internet and with the staff not telling me that it was not available in my room for almost 7 hours. By the time I was offered a different room, it just didn't make sense to move. So if you will be there on business and really need internet access, check it out early on. Just wish their customer service had been more forthcoming much earlier. That is the only thing that kept this review from being perfect. I had breakfast in the morning at the hotel and the omelet and service were great. Loved the old hotel elevator and received directions from the staff before going in. A real fun old touch.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank luvtotravel047
Carlos_S185, General Manager at Blue Moon Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Iuvtotravel047,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review..

Please let me know when you will be returning to the hotel as I would be delighted to personally handle your booking.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I was at this hotel for a work function. It is a little dated but I found it clean. My room was a little musty but that could be because it is close to the ocean. Others I was with thought it was a bit old. The staff in my opinion was excellent and the location was within walking distance of everything. I would stay again but just make sure you know it is not perfect.

Room Tip: Fitness center was 3 blocks away but excellent
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear SiddiquiZ,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to read you did not have the upmost guest experience.

Feed back like your makes a difference and allows us to personalize guest experience.

In the future if your travels bring you Miami Beach, please feel free to contact directly and I will ensure you have a perfect stay.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 May 2014

loved the hotel....the staff at all levels reflected the best standards of the hospitality industry.the hotel though historic , was clean the service crisp and efficient.The location was great, located just away from the hustle and bustle,,but within walking distance to great food , the beach..gyms. I LOVED IT ..and would return to this hotel next time Miami beckons..... To the management and staff keep up the good work....all the very best.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear raymonbb,

Thank you for your amazing review!

The next time your travels bring you to Miami Beach, please contact me directly I will ensure another perfect stay.

We look forward to seeing you again at your home away from home!

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

The service was one of the best I vee ever seen in a hotel and I travel many many times a year. Friendly staff. The room was nice, clean and equipped with all things, which are necessary. Location is very close to the ocean drive and the beach. I can recommend it.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Welcome TimoR,

Thank you for your visit and for writing your review! I am happy to read that you had such an enjoyable time - our goal is to exceed expectations whenever we can.

We look forward to your return stay!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

The Blue Moon Hotel def. takes "chic" to another level. Everything is so up to date and modern. The decor was over all beautiful from the lobby all the way to my room. My best friend and I stayed in their deluxe king room and it was spectacular. The room was very spacious. The bed was comfortable, the windows are huge, and we had a street view which was great. We visited the pool a few times and it was always clean and well kept. The entire staff was very helpful and friendly. Alex (front desk manager) was super accommodating, and Francisco (bellman) was very outgoing and friendly. Because of your amazing staff and beautiful hotel I will be booking The Blue Moon every time I travel to Miami. I will also be recommending this hotel to my friends and family. Thank you for an awesome stay and I look forward to my next stay with you guys!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear mariaEchevarria,

Thank you for your review, we are pleased to read about the great experience you had during your visit with us. We look forward to your visit in the near future.

Best regards,