From the time we arrived to the time we left we had a great relaxing stay.
All the staff were friendly and helpful.
Check in was quick, the room we got was clean and comfortable and had a great view of the ocean. As stated before the rooms have thin walls, we didnt really have a problem with noise until the weekend when it seemed that everyone slammed the doors, you could also hear the TV in the next room. I did take earplugs as I was aware of the thin walls and also because my husband snores bad. So i did feel sorry for the guest next door if they heard him.
Breakfast had a good choice of hot and cold food with tea and coffee.
There is free tea and coffee throughout the day which was a nice gesture.
The pool area was clean and plenty of beds although you did get a lot of people put towels on the bed and not see them for hours.We are early birds so getting a bed was not problem for us. The pool area also had a jacuzzi which was nice when it was a bit cloudy. There is a decking area as well. There is also a bar which you can order food from the restaurant if you dont fancy eating inside. Hotel provides towels for the pool or beach.
There is also a bar between the Four Points and Holiday inn which we also used.
The bar in the hotel is small but nice.
There are not many places to eat in the immediate area but if you dont mind walking you can find them. Or just get a taxi into the South Beach area for $8-10 depending where you go.
There is a bus stop just down the road.
You need your key card to get back into the hotel from the pool and also to get to the broadwalk and beach. We were told of this when we checked in, but we did see a few people wondering why they could not get out onto the broadwalk.
This would have been a 5, if i could give 4.5 i would. It was not perfect,they did run out of English breakfst tea bags at breakfast and where the free tea and coffee was (only Earl Grey left, not to my taste) and housekeeping was a bit hit and miss in replacing items.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach. We've kept the historical charm and protected Miami Modern exterior of the building in tact while we've updated the interiors for your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- 4 Points By Sheraton Miami Beach
- Four Points Sheraton Miami Beach
- Sheraton Miami Beach
- Four Points Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Four Points
- Miami Beach Sheraton
- Four Points By Sheraton Miami Beach Florida