“Wonderful Facility”

Ranked #144 of 208 Hotels in Miami Beach
Newport, Rhode Island
“Wonderful Facility”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

The staff were wonderful, the outdoor grounds were absolutely gorgeous, the bed was one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in, the food was wonderful. I was there for a meeting and could not have been more pleased. I will stay there every year if I can! , and thanks Nester for all your assistance.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
fkennedy, Manager at Seagull Hotel Miami South Beach, responded to this review, 25 June 2013
thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and Nestor was helpful to you. We looking forward to seeing you again soon, please contact Nestor directly and he will be happy to make your reservation

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
  • Polish first
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I was having a small issue with my room and I was hesitant to ask for assistance due to being mistreated at other hotels but I was assisted by a lovely young lady named Judith I believe if my mind serves me right. Who was very sweet and changed my room to a better suite. This hotel has to be the best option for the price and the view. I definitely got my moneys' worth.

Room Tip: Speak to Judith.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
fkennedy, Manager at Seagull Hotel Miami South Beach, responded to this review, 17 June 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your kind review. We were so happy to hear that Judith was able to assist you and you liked the room she moved you to. Please contact us directly when you want to return here and we will be happy to upgrade you. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Reviewed 14 June 2013

My Fiancé and I wanted a quiet place by the beach to spend the weekend. We choose Seagull, it was very affordable and the location to die for. It's right at the beach. A very nice young lady checked us in, her name was Judith I believe. She was very sweet and went the extra mile to make our stay comfortable which was greatly appreciated. We will definitely come back for another weekend getaway and sure hope to see ms. Judith again.

• Stayed April 2013
fkennedy, Manager at Seagull Hotel Miami South Beach, responded to this review, 21 June 2013
Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know that you were happy with your stay and we will forward your kind words on to Judith. We look forward to seeing you again for your next weekend getaway. Please contact us direct we will be happy to upgrade you!
Reviewed 5 June 2013

As i was looking for a hotel to stay for my vacation for my anniversay. I notified the lovely reservation agent Shanna, we were on our honeymoon and she gave us a complemetary upgrade. Not to mention her outstanding phone etiquette skills! When i arrived to the hotel i was checked in by Gaby and she was very sweet and helpfull. I was very impressed with the the hotel based on the reviews i read. Yes it is an older hotel, its a a great price for the location. I did have one issue, but the front desk agent Diana had it quickly resolved. If you are coming here for a vacation on a budget, this is the spot for you!!

• Stayed May 2013
fkennedy, Manager at Seagull Hotel Miami South Beach, responded to this review, 13 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Seagull Hotel. We were very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the kind words and we will let everyone know that they made your stay enjoyable for your anniversary. We look forward to having you celebrate your next anniversary with us please contact Shanna directly again and she will be very happy to upgrade you once again.
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 3 June 2013

This hotel could really be something if the staff wasn't so rude and with simple updating like better quality towels, updated head boards, new carpet, new tub's sink's and fixtures. I stayed at this hotel in december of 2011 and 2012 the last time I stayed there me and my friends all got sick from black mold. No parking, lazy staff, housekeeping is a joke!

Room Tip: ask for a balcony! Don't let them push you around, let them know you will leave reviews
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We were very sorry to hear that you were disappointed on your third trip here. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we let you down and we do take your concerns to heart. I am happy to tell you that we will be renovating this year so I am very confident that if youdo decide to give us another chance next year you will find a huge improvement and we will once again be your hotel to stay at in South Beach.

Travellers are raving about these Miami Beach hotels

Reviewed 2 June 2013

During my stay at the seagull hotel I received excellent customer service from the staff and the one person who stood out was a young lady at the front desk by the name of Diana M., she was very courteous and helpful in making me and my family happy in getting us the the room we wanted. The hotel is very clean and a great atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this hotel. I will also return next time because of the positive attitude and leadership Diana M. shows. Once again enjoyed my stay in the seagull hotel.

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of the Seagull Hotel. I was so happy to hear that Diana stood out and gave you excellent customer service we certainly like to hear that and we will pass on your encouraging words to her. We look forward to seeing you again soon please contact us directly and we will be more than happy to upgrade you on your next stay with us here.
Miami Shores, Florida
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Perfect price for a beachside hotel. My room had a balcony with a partial view to the ocean and couldn't be more lovely! The staff are all very friendly and nice and understanding. Diana From the front desk made sure we got a great room to prove the reviews wrong and she was successful! The rooms are nice and yes they are clean!! the housekeeping staff try hard to give you what you need. The buffet in the morning is also great. I will come back to this hotel next Memorial Day weekend !! Enjoyed my stay at the seagull ! :)

• Stayed May 2013
fkennedy, Manager at Seagull Hotel Miami South Beach, responded to this review, 4 June 2013
Thank you for your kind review, we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and Diana made sure you got a great room. We look forward to seeing you again soon.