“This was fabulous!”

Ocean Force Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Adventure sightseeing with expert local guides aboard a high performance Zodiac RIB (boat) exploring secluded insider locations, popular landmarks, natural areas and historical sights aorund Miami’s Biscayne Bay. You will explore more than 40 miles of the Biscayne Bay to visit unique historic, cultural and insider locations as well as popular sights featuring breathtaking waterfront architecture and private celebrity estates, all set against the spectacular backdrop of Miami's impressive downtown skyline.We will visit aquatic perserves and marine parks where you will discover environmentally diverse and sensative areas and have a chance for up-close encounters with marine life including wild dolphin, huge "Jurassic Park"-era Tarpon fish and the endangered Florida Manatee.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“This was fabulous!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We also got a recommendation from our concierge at The Betsy in South Beach. We had Captain Kim. I had recently hurt my back and was worried about the seating and the speed, but I was very comfortable for the while 2 hours. I had previously taken the Duck Tour, which was fun, but this was far better...got to see so many more things...like Miami proper, the port facilities, Stiltsville, dolphins, Key Biscayne. It was worth the money. I had my husband and 2 teenager girls (16 and 17) along and everyone enjoyed it.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank oafaward

Miami Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“An eye opening adventure”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I have lived in Miami all of my life and thought I have seen everything there is to see. But, I saw and learned about areas, such as Stiltsville, Fisher Island and the huge, beautiful mansions on Star Island and Key Biscayne. What made this excursion extra special was that it was on a small boat, which holds only 6 passengers, so the trip was more personal and we enjoyed the thrill of being "close" to the water, instead of being on one of those other larger boats with 30 - 40 people. I would recommend this trip to anyone who wants to see and learn about some special Miami / Miami Beach sights, with a personalized flair.

Visited April 2014
Alexandria, Virginia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great Tour Captain”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My daughter and I had a great tour captain, Matt. He was super knowledgeable about all the yachts in Miami Harbor. Due to possible bad weather, we were the only 2 individuals on the tour. Thankfully, Kim (owner) ran the tour anyway and the weather turned for the better. She could have easily cancelled on us due to low turn out, but I am glad she did not. There are other less expensive tours of Miami, but this one is clearly the best.

Matt was a nice gentleman, great captain, and easy going. Be sure to bring a camera with a zoom lens so you can get close-up photos of the rich and famous on Fisher Island.

PS. When driving there, do not rely on your iPhone or Android's GPS. The tall building in South Beach cause havoc with GPS signals. Use an old fashioned MAP!! We had problems finding the place b/c our GPS was sending us 3 blocks away from the suggested garage. Kim was very patient with me on the phone and helped me get to the right place (garage).

1 Thank Family-Photog
Atlantic Beach, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Views from the water”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

This past week, took the Ocean force tour of Miami Beach. Cruised past Star Island, Fisher Island, Brickell key, Stiltsville, Bill Baggs State Park - then, offshore past South Beach. All in all, a fabulous view from the water.

1 Thank d17mike
Lawrenceburg, Kentucky
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Excellent & Informative”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

My nephew and I enjoyed our tour. I think our favorite part of the tour was when we went to view the houses on stilts in the middle of the bay. Seeing the homes of the rich and famous were also a highlights a long with learning about the city of Miami. It was windy the day of our tour so it made the ride a bit more exciting.