Lowest prices for your stay
US$145
Free cancellation until 21/10/21
Official Hotel
US$145
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$135
Free cancellation until 20/10/21
Expedia.comUS$145
Hotels.comUS$145
PricelineUS$145
All reviews free airport shuttle south beach great stay recommend this hotel the check in process clean hotel front desk agent excellent location the hotel staff other hotels lincoln road kenny luggage umbrellas cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Hotel is average, you get what you pay for. It was the best deal for the location. We walked to the beach everyday! And we were within walking distance to some restaurants. It's not the Ritz but rooms are clean, beds are decent & they offer free continental breakfast! Check in & check out was quick and easy.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Natallie O
ocnrf, Guest Relations Manager at Lorraine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Natalie thank you for leaving us this great review! We're glad that you enjoyed walking to the beach everyday, we definitely think its something to be excited about!
We are also very glad to hear that the check in & out process was quick and easy!

We can't wait to see you again! Thank you so much!

Reviewed 5 April 2017

This is not a 4 star hotel but if you're a beach person on a budget, it can't be beat. It is literally steps from the boardwalk and beach.
The room we had was large with a balcony. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The walls are thin though- we had loud neighbors on the second night.
The staff was friendly and helpful.
The free breakfast was not good- there's a small store next door that serves breakfast and coffee for cheap money- go there instead.
And no wifi available

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank skeeterplustbone

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate the critiques and apologies for the wifi being down during your stay. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Our room was dirty, old and very outdated. I had stained sheets; the bed was broken and extremely uncomfortable. The curtains were nowhere near the correct size to cover the windows, so the sun came right in!

The man at the front desk was very rude. There were only given two towels in our room. When I asked for more towels for the four people in my party, we were given two towels and told there were no more towels.... We then asked for beach towels and the Front desk guy turned ill-mannered and started being disrespectful. It was completely unprofessional, rude and uncalled for.

The outlets in the room were broken and the floor was dirty. The elevator was very tiny and made strange noises, we took the stairs after the first ride. The room had no control over the ac and it was uncomfortably hot in the room.

The only nice thing about the hotel was the location and closeness to the beach.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank rbar2003

Dear Guest,

We are sorry our hotel did not meet your expectations. We are going to review your incident with the front desk. We are known for our excellent customer service, and we always work to serve and provide our guests with the best experience possible. We hope you give us another chance in the future.

Warm regards,
The Lorraine Hotel Team

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Ten friends stayed here for 2 nights recently and as i had done the booking i was worried by the latest reviews.The maxim you get what you pay for is very true, but in this case great value for a great location at 140 Euro per night,Clean functional,if a little tired in places but this is more than made up by fantastic staff and atmosphere we brought in a few bottles of wine sat in the lobby and played cards for an hour before bed,,you would not do that in many places!!!It would be considered a fair 3 star in Ireland,breakfast was a little chaotic but fun with basic tea/coffee/bagels/fruit on offer but there is a shop next door for extra food as needed.All in all I would recommend this hotel for any one who just wants to sleep pre cruise or after.Perhaps not for a weeks holiday but if you are young and footloose then this is the place for you.

Room tip: ask for rooms with river viewsa.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Wow! Thank you so much for this incredible review! We take a lot of pride in our excellent staff, location, and atmosphere! Thank you for taking the time to take such a wonderful review we can't wait to see you all again!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I only stayed here for one night. Admittedly, I received a warm and friendly greeting from the receptionist who kindly pointed out the free flow coffee machine and gave me a [basic] room with a balcony, which overlooked the boardwalk and sea beyond.... But there positivity ends...
The inclusive breakfast, which is served in the reception area could only be described as a bun fight, with guests queuing to get access to food and toaster from within a corner, ex broom cupboard.. The bread products were individually wrapped in cellophane and tasted 'lardy'. I couldn't eat them. There were cartons of yoghurt and fresh fruit, but I ate elseware in the locality, where it was calmer and with a better quality product on offer.
On the morning of my departure, I received a 'phone call from the 'night manager' informing me that their computer had crashed and that my personal details were needed. Despite a career in the catering industry, I nearly got drawn into this scam, which, away from home, holiday thoughts on mind and ''it'll never happen to me'' provide a mental screen to reality.
When I informed reception I was told, oh, its happened before, the police know...Well I don't consider that approach is good enough, why was I not informed upon arrival ?
If it's just beach and a room that you want, then this place may be suitable. But as an older person, who wants a few comforts and security, this place is certainly off my list.

Room tip: don't do it!!
Date of stay: February 2017