“Fantastic meat”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: City Center
Cross street: 14th Street
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Had a great evning at BLT steak. The steak is the best I have had in all of the US. Service, location and wine aslo great. Will return ASAP.

Reviewed 28 August 2012

Went here on a business dinner- all were pleased with terrific food. We ate everything!! Tuna tartar, pop overs, beet salads, to start. Seabass(branzino) Skirt Steak and a NY strip that was absolutely perfect! SIdes: Potatoes, Asparagus Gnochi, - Desert: Peanut butter chocolate something??Awesome!! Service was great, location is the art deco district in Miami Beach, in a cool hotel...I thought the bill was very reasonable...

Reviewed 26 August 2012

BLT Steak at The Betsy is a great spot for sidewalk dining in Miami Beach. Direct across the street from Lummus Park, the people watching doesn't get any better. It is an upscale place at dinner time, but the lunch menu is quite reasonable, tasty sandwiches for about $15, including excellent fries and complimentary popovers (so light and airy!). Would've been a 5 star review except the waiter was a bit stand-off'ish.

Reviewed 25 August 2012

The quality and diversity of the menu, the service and presentation, and the value, ALL added up to a wonderful experience.
This is the best Steakhouse I have found in South Beach. You may hear that RED is the competition ... forget it! RED was a disaster, and the food and service an embarrassment to a steakhouse.
BLT is where it's at! You will NOT be disappointed with the food and the atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 August 2012

I normally only write positive reviews, but I had to walk out before we even were served our food. My husband and I went at a normal time and were seated outside. Our waiter was huffy that we had chosen to sit outside. We then did not see him for 10 to 15 minutes. When he arrived we had drank all the water that had initially been poured (since we were so hot from walking to here). When we asked for refills he made a snarky remark and then asked if we had any questions. We said, "yes" and asked one. The strangest thing happened next, as he was answering us he slowly started to back away from our table. I thought he was grabbing the water pitcher, in fact he just disappeared inside leaving us with no water and more questions. We waited about 5 more minutes. That is when we decided we were not about to spend $150 on a meal with bad service and straight up left. That was my first time in life every doing that.

1  Thank bulldog4825