We enjoyed this one bedroom rental to the max. Amenities were great. Reserved parking is a huge bonus for this SoBe area. Minutes from enjoying the sunrise at a 3 minute jog to the beach off 7th St. Minutes away from all attractions, and Deco Bike is just one block north of unit. Groceries are just 2 blocks away on foot with a great variety of ripe fruit as opposed to the other stores around. Storm windows to enjoy the breeze on cool mornings, or enjoying the popular cafe con leche on the terrace. Housekeeping was alert and attentive to our needs on the fly. Overall this property is an amazing get away, very clean, sized perfect for any family, and felt very secure walking to and from this property at all hours with my wife and two teenage daughters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just remodeled 2 story building in the heart of South Beach. Walking distance to the beach, Washington Ave., Collins Ave., Lincoln Rd. and Ocean Dr. We are known for our detailed attention and personalized service. All our units include kitchen, parking, wi-fi and change of towels. Supermarkets, restaurants and shopping malls around the corner. Don't miss this great opportunity and stay with us. You won't regret it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your 751 Meridian Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa De Oro Hotel Miami Beach
- 751 Meridian Apartments Miami Beach, Florida