“Coffee!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Oceanfront
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Wow the coffee is amazing. Either Cuban coffee or cafe con leche, both were delicious.
Good prices.
Service just ok.
Should have tried the fruit juices!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Oh my goodness. If you looked at the cafe from outside, it doesn't look like much, but let me tell you, if you get breakfast here, you won't be disappointed! We always started off with cafe leche. The first time I ate here I ordered the Tres Carne, and I almost could't finish it all.The breakfast was always good, and my girlfriend really liked the fluffy pancakes.The wait staff is always fun and they work their butt's off because it get's busy there sometimes. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

The only reason we went there was because it was on trip advisory and had positive reviews. We got there at 8am on a Saturday (when they open) and they told us to come back in 20 minutes that is when they will be ready. After coming back we sat down and were told that breakfast would take 30 minutes to come out.. We had the eggs and they did not taste right.. I have been to many destinations and restaurants and the food tasted off. Even the french toast did not sit well after ingesting.

Overall I was not to happy with the service or the food. I think the only good thing there was the orange juice.. The rest of the trip we ate at the subway beside it for breakfast.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

After a long travel day we decided to eat fast at this dinerish restaurant. We ordered chicken and we got what we wanted: Full stomachs. Big meals and they served us even after closing time (8 pm).

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Cheap option for breakfast, which included fries, bread, eggs and coffee. It's like a cuban restaurante, but very small