“you can get Ayurvedic treatments locally !!!!!!”
Review of Spa 101

Spa 101
More attraction details
Owner description: Perfecting the fundamentals in massage and facial therapy is our core mission.
Miami Beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“you can get Ayurvedic treatments locally !!!!!!”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I am very interested in Holistic medicine. I went to India couple of times for body detox, weight loss and rejuvenation. One of my friend has recommended to go to Ocean Drive SPA - SPA 101. Great surprise! VIshwanath who is working there is a top notch Ayurveda practitioner and Yoga teacher. I was very lucky to spend time with him! Staff was great and prices were reasonable (definitely cheaper compare to go to India for the same treatments! :))) I highly recommend to visit Ocean Drive SPA.
You can even check the video on a You Tube

Visited February 2012
4 Thank Richard E

Paris
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Love the Ayurvedic touch”
Reviewed 23 December 2011

When it comes to offering treatments from other cultures, the US is not always doing the best job. I am happy that at Spa 101 they got it right by bringing in an Indian doctor to personally train the staff in Ayurvedic techniques. This was the only place I could find in Miami, and I am glad I did. Very personal service at a really beautiful spot.

Visited December 2011
5 Thank Elsa Z
Tbilisi, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Pretty, pleasant and private”
Reviewed 25 September 2011

We lived in the Mercury hotel close by and were recommended to visit Spa 101. When we got to this beautiful boutique place, we had the feeling it was our spa. Personal service, just our company, great massage, terrace outside to lounge and sunbath or sit in the jacuzzi. Prices were ok for South Beach, we got some discount since we were four of us. I will be back in Miami Beach and back at Spa 101.

Visited August 2011
5 Thank Christina A
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Overrated!”
Reviewed 26 July 2011

spa 101 is outrageously expensive, the service was okay, the place itself is tiny and without ambiance; restroom requires a trip to the main lobby. As a frequenter of spas in Miami I have to say that I was disappointed.
Esther

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great package of spa, restaurant and beach club!”
Reviewed 1 March 2011

I saw a spa beach package here on Tripadvisor and got one for me and my hubby. It basically gives you free beach chair and umbrella with your massage and use of the spa facilities.

It works great, first some sun, a fresh shower and then a massage. I took the balcony room with ocean view. The wind and the sound of the fountain just took me away.

Service is really warm and personal so we could just relax and enjoy. Restaurant in the hotel is nice for a poolside lunch.

All together a great day trip!

4 Thank carosmeets