“Best Spa Experience I have EVER HAD!!!!!!”
Review of Spa 101

Spa 101
More attraction details
Owner description: Perfecting the fundamentals in massage and facial therapy is our core mission.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Spa Experience I have EVER HAD!!!!!!”
Reviewed 16 April 2010

I called several spas in Miami and South Beach and the people were so rude and half never called me back. I then saw good reviews on Spa 101 and called them and left a message. The owner, Iris, called me back within seconds. She is MOST WONDERFUL!!! I booked spa treatments for me and my three friends and we all had a fabulous experience! The staff are so engaging, kind and are very skillful. I have had deep tissue massages all over the world and I have never had a massage this good before. All of my friends agreed. If you are looking for a spa treatment in Miami or South Beach, you will be hard pressed to find a better place, a better staff and better experience than at Spa 101. I SO LOVE EVERYONE AT SPA 101!!!!!

4 Thank flipnscot

Miami Beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“SPA 101 was Terrific!”
Reviewed 4 February 2010

SPA 101 was Terrific! This was the BEST massage I've ever had. Pure Talent. Thank you IRIS! I felt like a new woman at the fabulous age of 40. Celebrating my 40th with 8 best friends was Easy...Thank you Patrick for everything! I treated myself & my husband to a full 1 1/2 hour body massage. I never felt better. I have experienced massages while visiting many wonderful places outside the US~ Bali, Bora Bora, Kuala Lumpur, Languawi-Malaysia. SPA 101 had that same zenful feel. No big locker room 1/2 a mile away and they didn't try to sell you products while enjoying your relaxing time.
I love that. They put you first, starting off with a wonderful cup of tea and i did not have to wait at all. Also, the costs was better than most big label places. Thank you Spa 101~I will be back. While in Miami Beach, treat yourself to SPA 101. You are worth it.
Love2Live

2 Thank Spa_Trick78
LBI, NJ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed 1 February 2010

Diamond in the ruff... Excellent services and products for an exceptional price in SOBE! Had facial, manicure, pedicure and massage. Small space but did not matter, it was a wonderful, relaxing experience.

1 Thank Wifemom2kids