“Awesome!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: City Center
Neighbourhood: City Center
Reviewed 7 October 2012

All I can really say is that the steak was totally awesome and the service was top notch. I can't really fault this place and I will be back!!

There are newer reviews for phillippe

Reviewed 5 September 2012

Maybe it's for some people, but it wasn't what we had in mind for a nice dinner. The music was BLASTING in the dining area.
I can't comment on the food, we left without ordering.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Every aspect of this restaurant fails. Garish decor, sloppy untrained staff, food that is truly atrocious. We were a large group and ordered a wide variety of dishes. All of them disappointed. The dumplings tasted as if they were from a cheap frozen food purveyor. We didn't find any beef in the crispy beef. I could go on, but as there is nothing positive to say, it's not necessary.

Reviewed 24 January 2012

The restaurant is decorated in a spectacular way. The service is very good and the food is very tasty.

Peking Duck is one of the biggest I have seen in Chinese restaurants ... is served cooked to perfection... juicy on the inside and golden brown on the outside.

Definitely not a cheap place, in fact it is a bit pricey

Reviewed 22 September 2011

I will start by saying the decor of this restuarantis absolutely esquisite. The all white seating, and touches of red make the look very regal and sophisticated. We were there for a weekend get-a-way to celebrate a birthday. Selected this rest soley on the look, feel & vibe. We made resevation as we were a group of 7. The service was good, and we had a reallt nice time. The food was good, but not great. I have to say that i had a much higher expectation. It is as equal as very good chinese food at a fast food restuarant. It was good but I somehow expect greatness and so much more to match the beauty of where we were and the reputation of the restuarant..