Typically, I don't like Wyndham affiliated hotels and resorts because they tend to nickle and dime you but this place was totally worth it. From the minute we got there, the staff was friendly and attentive. Front desk staff, bar staff even housekeeping, all wonderful. My girl friends and I stayed in a junior suite with a couch. The room was beautiful, very posh, immaculately clean and very well lit with the variety of lighting options. The only issue which wasn't that big of a deal for us was that there was no partition for the bathroom. The doors to the bathroom are glass and there is no shower curtain to the shower. However unless someone is deliberately standing by the doors no one can see you in the shower or on the toilet. I also loved the ability to head to the beach and have chairs and towels available for us. There is a $7.99 charge that is mandatory for beach chairs, towels, wifi and flip flops are included but they're one size fits all so we left them. The chairs on the beach alone are worth the fee. Dream is also in a prime location for the beach, shopping and amazing restaurants. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your loftiest dreams become a reality when you step foot in the art deco-inspired haven that is Dream South Beach. Located on Collins Avenue, our hotel is surrounded by stylish boutiques, the hottest clubs and is just 50 yards from pristine white sand beaches. Right next door is another fashionable address, once known as the famed Versace Mansion. Close proximity to Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road and Espanola Way. Hospitality is reinvented at our luxury hotel in South Beach. Art Deco style meets French Moroccan chic, at Dream South Beach, which boasts 108 guestrooms and suites designed by Michael Czysz with modern amenities such as large flat screen TVs, high-speed Wi-Fi for a fee, fully-stocked minibars, C.O Bigelow bath amenities and much more. While here, be immersed in late 70's poolside glamour at our rooftop pool and lounge, indulge in Mexican fare at Celebrity Chef Ralph Pagano's Naked Taco restaurant, slip into ecstasy with a relaxing spa treatment, and enjoy an atmosphere that is both cosmopolitan and comfortable. For a stunning nightlife experience, head up to Highbar by the rooftop pool lounge and sample creative concoctions while taking in the Miami skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Nozio Netplan srl, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Dream South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dream South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Dream South Beach Miami Beach, Florida