Dream South Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Kent Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Restaurant
The Stiles Hotel South Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
Ocean Reef Suites(Miami Beach)
Hotel Victor(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
The Marlin Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Bar/Lounge
Impala Hotel(Miami Beach)
Essex House(Miami Beach)
  • Breakfast included
2,452 results
All reviewsnaked tacopalmer houserooftop poolhigh barsun suiteversace mansionsouth beachocean driveglass doorfull length mirrorrooms are smalljunior suiteperfect locationboutique hotelart decostandard roompool staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2013

We have stayed at the Dream two years in a row and we are planning to return next year too.The design is fantastic, rooms are very clean, staff is kind, the roof top is magnificent and the overall atmosphere stands up to the hotel's name.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
DreamSouthBeach, Front Office Manager at Dream South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2013

Very nice! Your review is very high praise indeed! Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and allow us to take care of you for the second time. We love making great hotel experiences, and we hope to continue doing just that for you for many years to come. Thank you for the great review, and we'll see you next year!

Reviewed 30 March 2013

We had an event this last week at the Dream and rented every room. The suites are amazing with plenty of room and comforts you would have at your own spa. The pool area is nice and quaint.
The staff is so helpful and nice even at 3am!!

Room Tip: The suites are stellar!!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Coco_Gangemi
DreamSouthBeach, Front Office Manager at Dream South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2013

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy that your event was such a success, and we look forward to welcoming you all back again next time! Take care!

Reviewed 29 March 2013

I've been to South Beach 2x before I stayed at the Savoy which was also great (since its one of the few hotels that are right on the beach) the second time I stayed with family. This was a last minute trip for 3 days and I have to day the Dream was a dream. I was supposed to have a male friend roommate and was freaking out over the rooms. Girls and guys if youre going with a close friend of the opposite sex DO NOT FREAK OUT over the room/bathroom situation. Even if youre not that close there is a door that serates the shower and toilet/sink from the actual bedroom. I stayed in their standard room (and last minute ended up alone either way) and I was very happy with the room. Girls/guys if you need a room with major lighting for hair or make up then maybe this is not the hotel for you. I do have to say the lighting is very dim so my make up was very basic. This room was one of the sexiets hotel rooms I have every stayed in some may call it corny but I loved it. The pool area was ok only stopped by for a few minutes on my last day. The furniture does need to be renovated the furnitutre was white/wicker and it was dirty. The mattresses on the lounge chairs were not cleaned....but everything else was amazing. It was a block away from the beach. It was within walking distance from all the shops (Sephora, Victorias Secret) it was also not very far from Wet Willies or Johnny Rockets ( a must for me In SoBe idk why but the shakes tastes better there)

I loved the location and if i go back to SoBe will definitely stay here...the rooms were cleaned periodically and everything was great. Im not much of a partyer so I cant speak in terms of nightlife I love visiting Hispaniola Way and that also was not very far from the hotel. At least not for me its so warm and walking doesnt seem like a pain when your on vacation especially in SoBe. Do visit Puerto Sagua its your regular no frill restaurant that had fried plantains (maduros) the size of my hand. I shared the paella with my sis and it was delish..not very expensive either.

I didnt try the spa or room service or rooftop lounge so I cant speak for that part of the hotel..but everything else was amazing. Book it and go.

Room Tip: Sorry not picky....who spends all their time in a room in SoBe????
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Kariluvsshoes
DreamSouthBeach, Front Office Manager at Dream South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2013

Awesome! We are all smile reading your review and your nice comments about our hotel. It sounds like you had an absolutely perfect stay and really got to enjoy South Beach for all that it has to offer. Thank you so much for choosing to stay at Dream, and all of us here look forward to welcoming you back very soon. See you next time!

Reviewed 29 March 2013

My Wife picked this spot for our March trip this year and she didn’t disappoint. The hotel is smaller than I am used to but has a trendy boutique feel throughout and is in a great location. You are right in the middle of South Beach, walking distance to all the great clubs, restaurants and the beach. The hotel rooms are a little small but just cozy enough for what we needed. The roof top pool really is lovely. The staff was great. Everyone was very friendly. Wendy the concierge was really helpful with spot-on recommendations and went out of her way to make us feel like VIPs. Overall the trip was great. It was really the perfect South Beach get-away. We are planning to return for a few days again this winter.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alan T
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Great location, supper clean, comfy rooms, excellent Concierge Oscar :) who has a great attitude and knowledge of the city. We had dinner at Serafina's and it was excellent. The bathroom was on the smaller side, but who spends time in the bath.. when you have so much to do out the door. We had a drink in the downstair's bar. The upstairs one was full. Did go up there later in the night to see the view. It was amazing, sad I wasn't able to enjoy such a beautiful pool due to my short stay. The reason why I chose this hotel besides location, was the charm of the lighting, which gives the perfect ambient to the rooms. Thank you thank you thank you ! We love Dream South Beach Hotel and it's friendly staff ! We will be back !

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
DreamSouthBeach, Front Office Manager at Dream South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2013

WOW! What a fantastic review! It sounds like you had a perfect stay, and we are all smiles reading that Oscar was able to help make that happen. He is a rockstar concierge, and making sure his guests are having a perfect stay is what he loves to do! Thanks so much for staying with us, and we hope to welcome you back again very soon!