So where should we start?
Let's just say that this was my first time at the south beach and I didn't really know what was the deal before checking in at the hotel. It was cinco de mayo so people were triple as crazy as they are during the week (this I learned little bit later). The mexican restaurant below our hotel room was playing music loud and in high rotation. The room was noisy until 4am! Couldn't sleep!
Apparently south beach is not meant for sleeping and it's heaven for those who like to party hard til 5am. Unfortunately I cannot comment how the hotel is for people who like to party. Well... our next door neighbour seem to have had blast, she (and her friends) almost came through the walls...also as a non smoking hotel the smell of weed was the first odor greeting us when going and coming to/from the rooms.
Price for the room during the weekend is whopping 400 dollars - and for me that's something I would pay for five star hotel (like trump I reviewed earlier) - not a small janitors room with practically no daylight/window.
adding up the noise, smell, the room and the overall miami beach -zoo experience I don't recommend this place to anyone who isn't up for partying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your loftiest dreams become a reality when you step foot in the art deco-inspired haven that is Dream South Beach. Located on Collins Avenue, our hotel is surrounded by stylish boutiques, the hottest clubs and is just 50 yards from pristine white sand beaches. Right next door is another fashionable address, once known as the famed Versace Mansion. Close proximity to Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road and Espanola Way. Hospitality is reinvented at our luxury hotel in South Beach. Art Deco style meets French Moroccan chic, at Dream South Beach, which boasts 108 guestrooms and suites designed by Michael Czysz with modern amenities such as large flat screen TVs, high-speed Wi-Fi for a fee, fully-stocked minibars, C.O Bigelow bath amenities and much more. While here, be immersed in late 70's poolside glamour at our rooftop pool and lounge, indulge in Mexican fare at Celebrity Chef Ralph Pagano's Naked Taco restaurant, slip into ecstasy with a relaxing spa treatment, and enjoy an atmosphere that is both cosmopolitan and comfortable. For a stunning nightlife experience, head up to Highbar by the rooftop pool lounge and sample creative concoctions while taking in the Miami skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Dream South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dream South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Dream South Beach Miami Beach, Florida