“Awesome!”

Dream South Beach
Ranked #48 of 210 Hotels in Miami Beach
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Kelly from the pool bar is great!!! The rest of the staff was also very friendly and helpful. There is a great pool at the hotel which is lots of fun. I would definitely recommend Dream South Beach especially for a couple.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Marisol F
DreamSouthBeach, Front Office Manager at Dream South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

We think your review is pretty awesome as well! Thanks so much for your great comments about Kelly, and we are so happy that you had such a great stay. See you next time!

There are newer reviews for Dream South Beach

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Unbelievable time here at Dream Hotel today. They have a great roof top pool area where Kelly and Martin took GREAT care of me and my friends. Great tacos :) I had the Duck tacos and they were decadent :) Awesome atmosphere as there was a cool dude playing great tunes on his BOSE with everybody in the pool in a great South Beach Vibe. This is what South Beach is all about. I can't wait for tomorrow to return and hopefully everybody is back and the music is going like yesterday. I'll definitely return on my next visit to South Beach. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Your review really makes us beam with pride! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences, and all of us here look forward to welcoming you back for another awesome stay. Safe travels!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

My husband and I really enjoyed our time here! Really nice boutique hotel on South Beach with a great vibe & service. Martin at the bar and Kelly our server were superb, both a big asset to this hotel! While at the pool there was a person who brought his own music and really set the right vibe at there, you could see everyone was really having a great time! I work in the hotel industry so I'm very particular when traveling but this is defiantly a hotel worth staying at if your on South Beach.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Sophie_M5228

Thank you very much for your great review and recommendation! Your comments about Kelly and Martin really make us proud, and it is great to know that they were able to make your rooftop experience perfect. Thanks for choosing to stay at Dream, and we hope you will come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Super Location, outstanding rooms, Collins Avenue and Lincoln Street Mall shooping outside the front door, excellent onsite restaurant, world class service, outrageously friendly staff, one block to the beach and multiple restaurants, right around the corner from vigorous night life, very cool rooftop pool area, and onsite spa. A true Dream vacation experience. If you are thinking about South Beach you can make your dreams come true at Dream Hotel South Beach, Miami!

Room Tip: We had two regular rooms and one Sun Suite for our family, all were really nice but the Sun Suite wa...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

YES! Thanks so much for allowing us to take care of you and your family. We had a great time, and from all the smiles we saw on your faces we know you had a very fun and memorable South Beach experience. Thank you for your awesome recommendation and we hope you will come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I stayed at Dream Miami Beach Aug 03 to Aug 07. I needed a quick get away and some time to myself. I had no clue where to stay and after some research decided to book my stay here. I am so happy I did. The hotel is in a great location and right behind the Versace Mansion 1 block from the beach. The staff were all very friendly and the rooms we very modern, clean and quiet. The lighting switch takes some getting use to. The rooftop pool is above the Naked Taco Restaurant which is right next door to Dream and the roof is connected by a glass walk way. The service was great at the pool and the pool was very refreshing but quite small. There are sunbeds and a few lounge chairs with umbrellas if you choose to stay by the pool instead of hitting the beach. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting South Beach!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Ryan H

What a perfect review! Thank you so much for your great comments about our hotel. Outstanding service is what we strive for, and it sounds like we were able to take very good care of you, and make sure that you had a relaxing and memorable stay. Your recommendation really makes us proud, and we hope that you will come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed at the Dream for one night while in South Beach and really have no complaints.

From the minute we checked in, the service from everyone at the hotel was amazing. We arrived around 11am so naturally our room wasn't ready. The guy at the front desk took my cell phone number and offered to call when it was (we were booked for a tour at 12:30 so it didn't matter because we weren't in a rush). When the checked in the room was spotless and comfortable. Yes, it was pretty small but how much time do you spend in the room anyway? After that we spent the afternoon at the pool just in time for happy hour (2 for 1 drinks). The pool is tiny and was mostly filled with people hanging out just to cool down. If you need a pool where you can swim laps this isn't the one for you.

All in all everything about the hotel was great - the service, cleanliness, location. I would definitely come back if I find myself in South Beach again.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank WorkToTravel827

Very nice! Thank you for your great review! We are so happy reading that you found everything in the hotel, from the service, to the location, to the cleanliness was exactly what you wanted. We take great pride in providing a unique, fun, and relaxing environment, and couldn't be happier knowing you both had a great time. Thank you for choosing Dream, and we look forward to many more return visits in the future!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Due to Delta Airline having mechanical problems in TX, missing my Peru destination, and ending up stranded in Miami, Oscar M, the concierge was great and so was Felipe, Jasmine, and Santanna. These young people were very attentive to my needs, safety, and well being which helped to turn my misfortune into a pleasant stay and an enjoyable two days in Miami. Two thumbs up to this staff & thank you! Shara

Room Tip: The hotel's decorum is art-deco. The room is small but very comfortable and the space is planne...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Shara055
DreamSouthBeach, Front Office Manager at Dream South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Perfection! We were so happy to be able to rescue you when you were stranded here due to airline problems. And what better place to be than at Dream South Beach, with our friendly staff ready to make your worries melt away?! Thanks for your great comments and we look forward to seeing you again for your next visit. Safe travels!