Wow! Where do I begin... My husband and I checked into the Palmer House hotel on June 12, 2010 for the weekend. As soon as we walked through the door we were immediately impressed. The decor in the lobby was chic and modern. At check in we were informed that they had only been open for three days as you could still smell the fresh paint in the hotel. The check in was quick and easy and we were given free passes to Mansion and Cameo. We were escorted to our room and as soon as we entered the hallway I knew I had made the right decision. The hallways had cool blue LED lights that created a beautiful ambiance against the white doors of the guestrooms. The rooms were so sexy! From the frosted glass doors of the bathroom and shower and the cool mood lighting in the bedroom... my husband and I were blown away. The beds were extremely modern and comfortable. The room exceeded all my expectations. When I saw the rooms on the hotel's website and on other travel sites I thought "No Way" that is too good to be true especially for such a low price...but the rooms look exactly like the pictures on the hotel's website. The Palmer House is in an amazing location. There is no parking at the hotel but there is a parking garage less than 1/2 a block away so that wasn't a big deal. The hotel is only a block from the beach and hot spots on Ocean Drive like The Clevelander. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to stay at a gorgeous boutique hotel and doesn't want to deal with all the fuss of the huge chain hotels or the older outdated hotels on South Beach. I am already making plans to go back to the Palmer House. No need to stay anywhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your loftiest dreams become a reality when you step foot in the art deco-inspired haven that is Dream South Beach. Located on Collins Avenue, our hotel is surrounded by stylish boutiques, the hottest clubs and is just 50 yards from pristine white sand beaches. Right next door is another fashionable address, once known as the famed Versace Mansion. Close proximity to Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road and Espanola Way. Hospitality is reinvented at our luxury hotel in South Beach. Art Deco style meets French Moroccan chic, at Dream South Beach, which boasts 108 guestrooms and suites designed by Michael Czysz with modern amenities such as large flat screen TVs, high-speed Wi-Fi for a fee, fully-stocked minibars, C.O Bigelow bath amenities and much more. While here, be immersed in late 70's poolside glamour at our rooftop pool and lounge, indulge in Mexican fare at Celebrity Chef Ralph Pagano's Naked Taco restaurant, slip into ecstasy with a relaxing spa treatment, and enjoy an atmosphere that is both cosmopolitan and comfortable. For a stunning nightlife experience, head up to Highbar by the rooftop pool lounge and sample creative concoctions while taking in the Miami skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Dream South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dream South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Dream South Beach Miami Beach, Florida