Dream South Beach
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)
US$303
US$226
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$516
US$432
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$252
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)
US$375
Travelocity
US$298
US$238
2,449 results
All reviewsnaked tacopalmer houserooftop poolhigh barsun suiteversace mansionsouth beachocean driveglass doorfull length mirrorrooms are smalljunior suiteperfect locationboutique hotelart decostandard roompool staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 October 2010

The ambiance of the rooms is simply amazing. Artistic and creative. The staff is very helpful and courteous. They really go out of their way to help you and it seems like they really care. If you want to know where to go, let Thomas know and he will steer you in the right direction and maybe even get you something extra. He is awesome!
The rooms are a tad bit small, as I was expecting bigger. However that would not prevent me from staying again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
PalmerHouseSoBe, Manager at Dream South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2010

Wow! Thanks for your really nice comments about Thomas - he certainly is awesome, and is a master at knowing which spots to recommend in SoBe! Glad you had a wonderful stay! See hope to see you again at the Palmer House!

Reviewed 19 October 2010

This hotel was great. Very modern and clean. I enjoyed the fact that it was close to the action, but you still had a nice quiet stay in your room. I will definitely stay here again, whether with friends or just with hubby.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

Excellent! Short and sweet, but oh so nice! We're so happy you had a great time, and we look forward to providing another awesome experience next time you stay with us!

Reviewed 19 October 2010

I took my husband to South Beach for his 35th birthday and chose to stay at the Palmer House because of the reviews I read and it did not disappoint. The staff were extremely polite and very helpful. We were given chairs to take to the beach and recommendations for some great breakfast places. The rooms were extremely clean, a bit different due to the lighting, but it was a good different. If we are back in South Beach, we will definitely be staying here!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

Very nice! We are so happy that you and your husband had a great stay with us! Thanks for your lovely review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 October 2010

Stayed for just one night after a late-evening flight into Miami. Though reluctant to rank anything a perfect 5, I realized that this place satisfied all my expectations for a hotel: good value, spotless cleanliness, comfortable bed, good linens, thick towels, good shower pressure, free wifi (with online deal). The hyper-designed interiors might not be for everyone, including--as already noted--the transparent walls of the toilet area and the ridiculous lighting options, but for my boyfriend and me those problems were not a big deal (though the glow from the bank of space age light switches was bothersome enough that he got up in the middle of the night to cover them up!). I don't sleep well normally, but this room was so dark, quiet and comfortable that I was stunned the next day when we woke up and realized that half the morning was gone.

I was a little worried about noise, either late night music from the loud patio bar nearby or early morning construction clatter from the site next door--neither turned out to be an issue. We followed advice from an earlier post and avoided the $30 valet fee ($20 at a lot down the street.) The desk clerks couldn't have been more friendly, but we did get odd advice on where to find a bite to eat after 10pm--at a tiny french cafe several blocks away, down a fairly deserted strip of tattoo parlors and pizza joints--the place had just closed but kindly agreed to stay open for a light dinner for the two of us. The food was fine, but afterward as we walked around the neighborhood we discovered the South Beach strip of bars and restaurants around the corner was still teeming and open and serving food, as well as the 24-hr Jerry's Deli in the landmark Deco building just steps from our hotel. At that hour, either would have been a better option! Cool, comfortable, clean--we would definitely stay here again, especially if they keep their rates competitively low.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

Thanks for your very nice review and great feedback! We are thrilled that we were able to provide you with a perfect 5 experience! We definitely hope you see you again next time you visit beautiful South Beach!

Reviewed 15 October 2010

I stayed at the Palmer House this week for a couple of days, and I must say i was very impressed. Being a Orlando resident I visit SoBe frequently, I have stayed in many hotels and the Palmer house is right up there with the best of them. For the price you can't beat what you get from the Palmer House. It is located close to everything, leaving you just a walk from all the amenities SoBe offers. Being in business for myself I understand that you are only as good as your employees, and the staff at the Palmer house is first class. I was treated as well as one could be and enjoyed the courtesy the staff provided. Palmer House you have a special employees and Lloyd is someone you should hold onto at all costs.. I have two recommendations, please develop some type of info sheets for the lights and there instructions, your staff did a good job of explaining but it's easy to forget with all that goes on around you in SoBe. The second thing is that you put some type of hook system up to hang the towels so that they are not just hanging on the shower door, these are not complaints just helpful suggestions.

Please be advised if you are visiting SoBe you cannot go wrong with the Palmer House! Excellent Job, I look forward to seeing you guys again soon. Thanks Again

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
PalmerHouseSoBe, Manager at Dream South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2010

Wow! Thank you so much for your glowing comments about our staff here at the Palmer House! We do take pride in truly going above and beyond for all our guests, and it makes us very proud to know we were able to take such good care of you while you were with us! Thanks for staying with us, and we definitely look forward to seeing you again!