“Fun”
Review of Flamingo Park

Flamingo Park
Ranked #30 of 119 things to do in Miami Beach
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Nice park great well kept tennis courts swimming pool.(gets a bit crowded with kids on the weekend). Nice place to take a stroll or enjoy lunch in the quiet shade.

There are newer reviews for Flamingo Park

Reviewed 15 May 2013

I've only been here once so far to check out the dog park with my Westie, and I plan on going back soon because we really enjoyed it.

There's a dog park at South Pointe too, but it's not enclosed and I get a little worried about that. This one is huge and fenced in, and it's all grass, so you feel like you're in the middle of a park and not in a prison, unlike some city dog parks.

It had rained a little the day before so there were some muddy spots which we tried to avoid. But of course my pristine and recently bathed dog decided to take a mud bath. No big deal, she had fun.

There are tennis courts on the other side of the park, and basketball courts and I think an indoor racquetball court as well. And pools! The park was really well maintained when we went and lots of people were strolling around or lounging on the benches. Very nice scene.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

If you are in South Beach, and are a tennis player, you will want to visit the courts at Flamingo Park. Have not really taken advantage of any of the other amenities of the park, but the courts are very nice, and about 6 blocks from Ocean Drive. Just got back from SoBe, and walked by the courts - they appear to have major renovations going on, which will make the tennis experience even better.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

My in laws live close to this park, and we had never been. It's mainly for kids. There are a couple tennis courts also.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Lovely park in the hear of South Beach. Very nice tennis courts which is the only reason I found it. I do recomend