“Great and cheap breakfast! ”
Review of Manolo South Beach - CLOSED

Manolo South Beach
Cuisines: Argentinian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

- Coffee, freshly made juice, pancakes, omelette and bacon for only 8 bucks. Everything tasted very good.
- Cheaper than those high priced restaurants up at Ocean Drive.

Try it!

1  Thank Flipcider

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I wanted to try an Argentine restaurant while visiting Miami, but I was sadly disappointed. The choripan was tasty, but a lot of bread for a small chorizo. The fries that came with the choripan were tasteless. My friend had ribs, which she said were tasty. But, when she asked for a little wipe (restaurants that serve ribs offer little wipes since eating ribs are so messy), and the waitress said they didn't have any. My friend had to ask the waitress to wet a napkin, because her hands were so sticky. So, I guess this is not a restaurant I will be visiting again. Note to management: offer wipes with the rib meal! And don't be skimpy on the chorizos!

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Simply the best fresh churro you will have outside of Argentina. Love love this place a must and the rest of the menu is great too.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

All in all it was good the desserts looked very nice was to full to try any of them by the time we were done eating. We did order the fried Calamari they were tender and the largest calamari rings I ever saw we did laugh and say they were probably from Monsanto. The Flank Steak was also very tender

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

The place is really nice, the price of the is really ok, and there we found a waitress who's able to speak english, spanish, italian and german (we are an italo german family)! I really enjoyed the place, and Miami Beach is really a cool place!!!