Hotel Breakwater South Beach
US$489
US$610
US$421
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$375
US$341
  • Beachfront
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$400
US$358
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$321
US$286
US$234
US$192
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$528
US$204
  • Pool
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$163
  • Pool
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$371
Orbitz.com
1,899 results
All reviewsocean drivesouth beachthe penthousefree bikesbeach towelsart deconight lifethe room was nicethe location is perfectpablomiamiactionclubsrooftopnightlifevaletcruise
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Will I stay at the Breakwater again???? Absolutely!!!!!
My husband and I travel to celebrate our wedding anniversary every year.
We stayed in the VIP Penthouse suite. DO NOT Believe all of the reviews you read.

This hotel Rocks! I cannot believe that other guests complained about the noise! REALLY!!!! Are you 60 years old or what??? This is south Beach. What do you expect? The noise, the live bands, and the crowds are a part of the Awesome South Beach atmosphere. If you are not ready to party UNTIL 3-4 AM, laugh at wasted pedestrians, or enjoy great entertainment, then stay at least 4-5 blocks off of ocean drive :) As soon as we arrived, we were greeted with smiles from everyone. We were able to check in early. Jaime C (General Manager) and Jose P at the front desk Rock!! They were very personable and accommodating. The food was amazing! you must eat their breakfast and have a beer. The drinks are HUGE!!! The room was very clean and the beds were like laying on clouds. I think that the people next door heard me and my hubby snore! Lol.

The concierge desk was accommodating as well. If we needed directions or even specific restaraunt detail of our choice, they were happy to provide them. Do they want you to stay and eat with them? Of course, yet they were still very nice about ensuring that we had a great experience during our stay. Upon departing from the hotel, we left our luggage in their secure luggage room to give us time to grab a bite. A cab was later called and our luggage was taken to the car for us. AWESOME SERVICE, AWESOME FOOD, AWESOME ACCOMODATIONS

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ROCHELLE B
Reviewed 8 September 2012

We were staying at a swanky five star on Biscayne and decided to go for something closer to the beach. After meeting some people on South Beach who were raving about the place, we decided to just go take a look. I was very impressed. The lady at the front counter was super accommodating and gave a cheap walk-up rate that we couldn't turn down. We were last minute so we didnt get a great view, but the room was clean and the hotel was full of twenty somethings having as much fun as we were! The elevators only operated with a room key, so that was perfect to lose the people that followed my friends home from a night of partying! This is definitely our new Miami hotel!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
MiamiSunManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Breakwater South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2012

Vidal L,

Thank you so much for taking your time to post your wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor for all of our future guests to read! I am glad that you had such a fun and relaxing time while staying with us! I am very sorry to hear about your horrible experience, at your previous hotel selection, I am glad to know that we turned your stay in Miami, from bad to great! Thank you for you praise towards our Front desk staff, we always strive to make your experience with us a great one in all aspects. Thank you for choosing us for your next stay we will be more then happy to have you back again!

Best Regards, Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 26 August 2012

I don't know how this hotel is rated 4 stars! Please don't waste your money! I stayed at the Breakwater a week and the staff gave me at first a tiny room, even though I booked a month before asking for a room for 2 people.
Some of the staff at the front desk are rude and lied to me. They have poor management skills and beware of charges they add to your bill. I used valet parking for one night and they wanted to charge me for 4!.
The room was not always cleaned and we had to ask for new towels and toilet paper almost every day. They eventually bring big towels, but not wash cloths or floor mat..it was frustrating since this hotel isn't cheap!

Room Tip: Very noisy at this hotel either from Ocean Dr. noise or from restaurant below where you hear dishes and silverware banging all night.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Selena0304

Selena0304,

Thank you so much for taking your time to post your honest feedback on Trip Advisor for all of our future guests to read! I am very sorry to read that you did not have an amazing time while staying with us! I apologize that we did not meet your expectations with your room selection. We would love for you to give us a second chance, as we will make sure to accommodate you with a larger room, and away from all the noise from the night life. You can contact me directly at Jrodriguez@breakwatersouthbeach.com and I will make sure to give you the best service possible. We hope to hear from you soon so that we can truly provide the best service I know we can.

Best Regards, Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 22 August 2012

I was happy threw out my vaction on the beach i was greated by jack who was one of the best staff members in the breakwater. He was very friendly and provided me with great assitance. The food was great and the waiters were great. The rooms were nice and i would love to come again.

• Stayed: August 2012

Crissy121,

Thank you so much for taking your time to post your wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor for all of our future guests to read! I am so glad that you decided to stay with us for your vacation, and that our staff met all of your expectations. Glad to know that you enjoyed the food at our restaurant "Nine". We will make sure to let our staff know of your great praise, hope you will be back to visit us soon.

Kind Regards, Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 17 August 2012

We stayed at Breakwater from 8/9-8/14. We were greeted by German, who took our bags to our room and was very attentive. Even though we arrived before check in (actually at 11:oo a.m.), Isabella was able to get us in our room. When she found out it was my husband's birthday, she had a bottle of champagne sent to our room. The room was very clean and well appointed. The color scheme is really nice. We called ahead and asked for a upper level room because Ocean is busy, busy, busy at night... we got room 310 and it was cool!
At night, Marcus was able to tell us some stores to get snacks. He was very friendly!

The restaurant was pretty good as well. The pool was nice- the side facing the street is clear! The lobby is nice- I can't say enough about the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to any one of my friends and famiy!!

ABOVE ALL I HAVE TO POINT OUT ISABELLA AND AMANDA. THESE CHICKS ROCKED!! THEY WERE EXTREMELY HELPFUL, EXTREMELY FRIENDLY AND FUN TO ACTUALLY HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH. I'D COME BACK HERE FOR THEIR HOSPITALITY ALONE!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the same building as the lobby.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple