Leslie Hotel
The Betsy - South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$490
US$466
Official Site
US$557
US$421
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$376
US$341
US$528
US$367
  • Beachfront
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$427
US$341
  • Beachfront
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$204
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$193
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$337
US$321
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$311
US$227
  • Pool
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$416
US$371
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsrooftop poolocean drivecala cafesouth beachocean suitesmall gymfree towelsrestaurant staffbars and restaurantsincluded breakfastart decofabulous locationyogurteach morningdirectly across the streetthird floornice stay
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I was pointed to this hotel by a friend and did not disappoint at all.
Rooms are super clean and beautifully decorated. Modern style. Pool is nice and very quiet, for relax 100%
The front desk personnel was not only friendly, but also very helpful. Excellent location, across the street from the beach!
I highly recommend this hotel and will definetly come back!!!

Room Tip: Suites are great, and the view is awesome.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IGNACIO B
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This is a great, fabulously located hotel. The staff is marvellous. I arrived very late. The night receptionist (Pablo?) was very helpful. The day receptionists, Kadia and Lily were highly professional, humorous and charming. The bar keeper, originally from Ukraine, made wonderful drinks and it was a pleasure to talk to her. The hotel faces the beach and is in the middle of everything at SB, i.e., everything relevant at South Beach is at walking distance. The rooms were clean and you got what you paid for.

The only minus was the breakfast, but I will not detract points for this, but I notice that I am not alone complaining. The owner(s) will learn that being a bit more generous might pay off. In fact, I pre-paid my breakfast and the second day, for a change, I wanted an omelette instead of scrambled eggs (that would have been served as part of the pre-paid breakfast). They did not allow me to pay for the difference and wanted me to pay the full price of the omelette. And this even though both omelette and scrambled eggs have the same price in case you order them a la carte. Where is the logic? Must one be so punctilious? I would have loved to pay some $5 extra for an omelette, but no, they asked for the full price. I advise all future guests not to pre-pay the breakfast. You have then more choice, are not confronted with their nitpicking rules, and can even have your breakfast at the surrounding places where they are less punctilious.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Georg G
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Everything what are u searching for u can find here. Fantastic place new rooms perfect restaurant ..it was the best choice ever !!!!!i can't tell even one bad word about this place .for sure we will come back here !

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Milena R
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stayed in this hotel for three nights and were happy and satisfied with our stay. They just opened a little over a month ago so everything looked fresh and new. We stayed in one of the suites: it was a great size, nicely decorated and clean. The layout of the room was a little off for me though- the sinks and mirrors were right next to the bed, the shower, though very spacious, didn't have a door and also just right next to the bed. The toilet was in a separate space.

We had dinner in their restaurant and was happy with both the food and service. Breakfast was also good. Alysa(sp?), server during the day was like a ray of sunshine. The doorman when we checked-in and worked during the day was also great (I'm so bad with names, I wish I can remember his name). The staff were actually all great and friendly.

We used their rooftop pool a number of times and was happy with it. It was nicely furnished with beautiful views. The pool area was quiet compared to other South Beach pools we've been to. They didn't have a bar in the pool area, I suppose contributing to the peacefulness up there. They provide chairs and towels for the beach.

I like the location of the hotel, basically in the middle of the noisy and quiet parts of Ocean Drive. The noisy part of Ocean Drive to the right and the more quiet part if you turn left. Some things they can improve on: have room service, have an ice bucket/ice, ironing board in the room, infos and reading materials in the room, block out window shade for the bathroom window. It's a nice hotel with lots of potential, would definitely stay here again when we find ourselves in South Beach.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WashingtonJonDC
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Had an excellent lunch, brunch at the outside Restaurant. The food was excellent. All four people in our party were able to get what they desired. My husband had a Cuban Sandwich, and my brother and sister-in-law had the tilapia, I had fruit and yogurt. We were all pleased. Our waitress was Alisia (Sp?) from Poland. She was cheerful, personable, and very attentive. I will definitely go back again, and would recommend it to anyone passing by on Ocean Drive.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family