“An awesome location and party area”
other travellers have booked this property
PROPERTY LOCATION BALCONY OVERLOOKING OCEAN DRIVE AND THE BEACH
LINCOLN ROAD
LINCOLN ROAD
SOUTH BEACH
OCEAN DRIVE-LUMUS PARK
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Spanish first
Any
Michelle...
“An awesome location and party area”
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The room was great and the view was awesome. I was on the balcony every night. The music from fat tueday below was bare able I didn't have an issue getting to sleep at nite. The TV was not user friendly with one channel so bring a firestick or a couple of dvds. The beach gear provided was a plus but the umbrella needs replacing. Overall I had a wonderful time here and will definitely be returning

14 Jul 2016
Thanks
Thu H
Union City, California, United States
“Excellent Location for Party Goers”
Reviewed 9 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

My girlfriend and I had the craziest time in Miami for my birthday week.

Contact (5 stars): Lee is very responsive with booking and checkout of the condo. Alex, his right hand man, was very helpful throughout our stay if we needed anything.

Condo (5 stars): The condo is very clean, and had all the amenities we needed to enjoy our stay. The beach chairs need an upgrade, but you really didn't need beach chairs while the towels were available. The location is perfect walking distance to the beach, and lots of people watching. We were here during Halloween, and when we got tired of being man handled by the other tourists, we had a great time people watching from the balcony. The noise level is high, it is above Fat Tuesday's, and although they usually close around 1am, it's best if you brought a pair or two of ear plugs to be able to get some sound sleep. I fell asleep on the couch (it's very comfortable) many times throughout the week. A few quick naps and I'm ready to put on my dancing shoes for the night.

I would highly and definitely recommend this place for my party going friends!!! And if/when I need another week of partying, I would stay here again!

Thank you Lee & Alex for a wonderful experience.

Your age range 35-49
10 Nov 2015
Thanks.....This guest describes this apartment very well and it is highly recommended for those who are coming to South Beach for the Beach and Nightlife.

This is a truly unique location at a great value.
Charlene...
New York City, New York
“Excellant as usual!”
Reviewed 19 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

I visit the South Beach area the same time every year for Carnival weekend, and for the past few years I have booked with Lee. The reason I always return to one of his rentals is because its very affordable, clean, and his professionalism is phenomenal. Thank you so much for making our stay as comfortable as possible. Once again I am truly satisfied with my stay!

28 Oct 2015
Tazhawn I
“I'm coming back!”
Reviewed 21 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I loved this condo! I loved how convenient it was and how helpful both Mr. Lee and his assistant Alex were. No matter how many questions I had or changes I made, Mr. Lee was very patient with me and explained everything. He answered all my emails promptly and emailing Alex was just like texting, instant response.

The place was clean, including the linens! I say that because there are places that look clean until you pull back the blanket, ugh! I also loved that I didn't have to keep up with any keys. If I didn't feel like carrying a purse I could leave everything in the condo, since it was so close to everything, and literally leave out with empty hands because you only need a code to get in not just the condo but the building as well. If I say anymore you'll be reading a book. So long story short, I'd rent again,

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The location, cleanliness and key-less entry
Liked least: The bedroom rug and size of balcony; isn't as modern as I expected but still nice.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
22 Jul 2015
Shantal2u
“Couldnt have picked a better location!!!”
Reviewed 29 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Ive stayed in South Beach several times even in same building as this property and I must say this was the best! Great location right in the middle of everything great decor and balcony was a PLUS! Will def try to get this place on my next visit. Confirming room was simple and easy no waiting in line like at hotels and communication was great. Thanks Lee and Alex!

30 Jun 2015
AngelJayy...
“Perfectoon”
Reviewed 6 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

The place is located right above fat Tuesday's which. Is a popular spot in miami. For peopling for the un and party I definitely recommend this place! The scene is right outside your door. Shops, food, drinks, the beach! It was a very pleasant place. Fully equipped with everything you might need for a comfortable stay. Also, I requested an extra blanket and towels and they delivered them within the hour, NO EXTRA FEES! Lee is a pleasure to do business with. Very accommodating! I will be returning to one of his properties for future stays!

7 Jun 2015
Grappler1...
“Absolutely Fantastic !”
Reviewed 22 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Great Condo !. Would highly recommend staying . Honest , trustworthy and kind service ... Lee and Alex are the best !
Thank you !

23 Apr 2015
Thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing