“Perfect!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
PROPERTY LOCATION BALCONY OVERLOOKING OCEAN DRIVE AND THE BEACH
PATHWAY TO THE BEACH ACROSS THE STREET
LINCOLN ROAD
LINCOLN ROAD
OCEAN DRIVE AT NIGHT
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
poli84266
“Perfect!!!!”
Reviewed 6 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

It is a very nice apartment, on ocean drive, one big bedroom and two sofa bed.we were 5.in front of the sea, very busy of bars restaurant and clubs.
Everything has been perfect! We will come back soon as possible!!!

7 Nov 2016
Thank you....Really nothing like this apartment in this price range.

A real One Bedroom Apartment with a Full Kitchen and a private Balcony over-looking Ocean Drive.
gwells356
Chicago, Illinois
“EXCELLENT PROPERTY-"GREAT LOCATION"”
Reviewed 4 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I personally have stayed at this rental property several times and every time I am pleased. The location is right across the street from the ocean and minutes from all other attractions on South Beach. Great stay!!!!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
5 Nov 2016
Thank you...No better value for this center of Ocean Drive location.....(New Carpets and freshly painted last month.
a504man
Hampton, Virginia
“pretty good overall”
Reviewed 23 July 2016 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

t was a overall great stay... place a little bit dated but got the job done...needs to be stocked according to the amount of people staying though...example can't have 1 or 2 rolls of toilet paper, 1 roll of paper towels and 1 garbage bag for 5 people...location was great...would book this property with Lee again...Alex was good as well...if this property was that good would also consider his other properties...a few upgrades and it would be even more better than it was

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: location
Friends getaway Large groups
24 Jul 2016
Thanks.

Plans for updating the unit are in place for the High Season.

As for the Kitchen and Bathroom Supplies...this was an accident and would have been remedied had we known about it.
Michelle...
“An awesome location and party area”
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The room was great and the view was awesome. I was on the balcony every night. The music from fat tueday below was bare able I didn't have an issue getting to sleep at nite. The TV was not user friendly with one channel so bring a firestick or a couple of dvds. The beach gear provided was a plus but the umbrella needs replacing. Overall I had a wonderful time here and will definitely be returning

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
14 Jul 2016
Thanks
Thu H
Union City, California, United States
“Excellent Location for Party Goers”
Reviewed 9 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

My girlfriend and I had the craziest time in Miami for my birthday week.

Contact (5 stars): Lee is very responsive with booking and checkout of the condo. Alex, his right hand man, was very helpful throughout our stay if we needed anything.

Condo (5 stars): The condo is very clean, and had all the amenities we needed to enjoy our stay. The beach chairs need an upgrade, but you really didn't need beach chairs while the towels were available. The location is perfect walking distance to the beach, and lots of people watching. We were here during Halloween, and when we got tired of being man handled by the other tourists, we had a great time people watching from the balcony. The noise level is high, it is above Fat Tuesday's, and although they usually close around 1am, it's best if you brought a pair or two of ear plugs to be able to get some sound sleep. I fell asleep on the couch (it's very comfortable) many times throughout the week. A few quick naps and I'm ready to put on my dancing shoes for the night.

I would highly and definitely recommend this place for my party going friends!!! And if/when I need another week of partying, I would stay here again!

Thank you Lee & Alex for a wonderful experience.

Your age range 35-49
10 Nov 2015
Thanks.....This guest describes this apartment very well and it is highly recommended for those who are coming to South Beach for the Beach and Nightlife.

This is a truly unique location at a great value.
Charlene...
New York City, New York
“Excellant as usual!”
Reviewed 19 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

I visit the South Beach area the same time every year for Carnival weekend, and for the past few years I have booked with Lee. The reason I always return to one of his rentals is because its very affordable, clean, and his professionalism is phenomenal. Thank you so much for making our stay as comfortable as possible. Once again I am truly satisfied with my stay!

28 Oct 2015
Tazhawn I
“I'm coming back!”
Reviewed 21 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I loved this condo! I loved how convenient it was and how helpful both Mr. Lee and his assistant Alex were. No matter how many questions I had or changes I made, Mr. Lee was very patient with me and explained everything. He answered all my emails promptly and emailing Alex was just like texting, instant response.

The place was clean, including the linens! I say that because there are places that look clean until you pull back the blanket, ugh! I also loved that I didn't have to keep up with any keys. If I didn't feel like carrying a purse I could leave everything in the condo, since it was so close to everything, and literally leave out with empty hands because you only need a code to get in not just the condo but the building as well. If I say anymore you'll be reading a book. So long story short, I'd rent again,

Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The location, cleanliness and key-less entry
Liked least: The bedroom rug and size of balcony; isn't as modern as I expected but still nice.
Friends getaway
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
22 Jul 2015
Thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing